Hacking Iso Back-Up loader for PSP-3000

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I broke my brothers ds lite trying to put on a new housing case. Anyway he is getting a psp 3000 and i wanted something to back up his games because he loves loosing things. I was wondring how or can I put back ups on his psp? Dont wanna risk breaking it....
unsure.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would want to get one of the latest hens depending on what FW and run the app Iso Tool. That will rip the game from the umd right onto the memory stick.

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he hasn't gotten a 3000 model you can also cosnider the PSPGo. I think its 20 dollars more, but you get 16 gb internal memroy free. But no UMD.

To put/play back up games you will need a CFW (custom firmware) and a Memory card (to hold iso and for saves.). For a 3000 model I would recommend a 6.35 PRO-B3 firmware. You can rip them like how duskye says (using the tool) or just finidng a rom site, and download alread ripped roms.

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, and Thanks everybody for the answers but every time he turns on his psp will he have to redownload (I know nothing about doing this I know how to back p roms for ds but for psp no clue but cant be that hard to learn...right?

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um... Rydian I'm really sorry to bother you but I know what stickies are I don't see any stickies telling me how to do Back Up isos for PSP 3000.
I guess I didn't explain that I wanted a walkthrough. Thanks for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.