Is World War 3 Imminent or another cold war?

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Russia want a nuclear war and that's why they prepare emergency evacuation of 40 millions people and ask for russian who went somewhere else to come back, after this disaster, the only last standing ones will be swiss (which have 300 000 antiatomic bunker) and russia which have enought to save 40 millions people and be the last standing
I honestly can't take that as a serious mindset for any nation state. Where are these russians going to go? If there was a nuclear war of that magnitude, there would be enough fallout to alter the Earth, and more than likely kill a majority of those Russians. Also, a majority of Russia's land mass is a damn ice cube. How could they possibly survive?

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I honestly can't take that as a serious mindset for any nation state. Where are these russians going to go? If there was a nuclear war of that magnitude, there would be enough fallout to alter the Earth, and more than likely kill a majority of those Russians. Also, a majority of Russia's land mass is a damn ice cube. How could they possibly survive?
So they have been preparing for decades, they were already ready at the end of ww2
and they can grow plants and all in their bunker
and if there is a nuclear disaster of this amplitude they would have to wait about 100 to 200 years to go out, it is only 2 generation so not that much

TEINDTPA

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
ICWHATYOUDIDTHERE.com
XP
Country
Mauritius
Russia want a nuclear war and that's why they prepare emergency evacuation of 40 millions people and ask for russian who went somewhere else to come back, after this disaster, the only last standing ones will be swiss (which have 300 000 antiatomic bunker) and russia which have enought to save 40 millions people and be the last standing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Plus they are the second more powerfull state in therm of nuclear weapons but unlike U.S they also have bunkers to survive it

The second? man they are above america Russia is number 1...american think it's the greatest because they are everywhere but it is absolutely fake since 70% of american are fat(no offence) will you send 70% of those people to war? i can't imagine what this war will look like...maybe only Banker.president,rich will survive until Russia come.. Russia > America

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
and why do you think they are making evacution test of more than 40 M people if they were not ready for it
even if that's not much 40 M is still 1/3 of russia

The second? man they are above america Russia is number 1...american think it's the greatest because they are everywhere but it is absolutely fake since 70% of american are fat(no offence) will you send 70% of those people to war? i can't imagine what this war will look like...maybe only Banker.president,rich will survive until Russia come.. Russia > America
ups you are rigth i swicthed the two, they have about 7700 ogives while russia have about 8500

Last edited by Alkéryn,

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and why do you think they are making evacution test of more than 40 M people if they were not ready for it
even if that's not much 40 M is still 1/3 of russia

ups you are rigth i swicthed the two, they have about 7000 ogives while russia have about 8500
Still better than 90% of USA population decimated..Russia is OP

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't the 1940's... We really don't need physical boots on the ground as we have before. A single naval vessel can park next to a small nation and shut that shit down immediately. The need for classic warfare is over.

Reactions: Nightwish

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are in 2016 they need force on ground and they still many human doing it...
Right but your implying that a nation needs a majority population to be militarily prepared. "70%" No, we don't need as many soldiers as we once did, and that's due to technological advancements. It's not a war of numbers but a war of tactic and weaponry. I'm sure a "fat" American can push a button while being remotely located on a navy ship.

Reactions: Autz

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sorry @Alkéryn but it's seriously hard to take you seriously!
Well better be prepared for nothing than not being prepared when something happen
and due to the actual circonstances I think the best bet is to be prepared
sure it migth not happen but it is a possibility
and a lot of sientist like to say that if anything can go wrong, admit that it is what will happen so at least you will be prepared for the worst case scenario

Last edited by Alkéryn,

TEINDTPA

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
ICWHATYOUDIDTHERE.com
XP
Country
Mauritius
It does seem like something is going down, I just can't really predict what or when. Between the Arabian colonization of Europe, the really low gas prices that's harming countries (like Canada) who are dependent on oil, American debt, economic imbalances, perpetual loss-leading of Android manufacturers, running out of ipv4 addresses, IoT's insecurity, the bees ( I think), superbugs, anti-vaxx movements and other cultural dismantallers; something has to give. Maybe it'll all go at once, or maybe it'll all slowly decline. I don't know.

All I know is that even if WWIII is fought on a purely technical front there will still need physical manufacturing, so even if governments conscript everyone I as a (future) machinist should be further from the front lines than literal arts majors.

Russia is unpredictable they have close relation with USA i see that too! i hope it is fast and painless...

Reactions: Alkéryn

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Russia is unpredictable they have close relation with USA i see that too! i hope it is fast and painless...
Putin takes what he wants, but he's not an idiot. He's not going to risk his life for anything. He's going to put other people's lives at risk so his is more comfortable and his ego is stroked. Nuclear war would just damage his social life. Espionage and "i totally didn't do that thing I obviously did" is more of his style.

TEINDTPA

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
ICWHATYOUDIDTHERE.com
XP
Country
Mauritius
Putin takes what he wants, but he's not an idiot. He's not going to risk his life for anything. He's going to put other people's lives at risk so his is more comfortable and his ego is stroked. Nuclear war would just damage his social life. Espionage and "i totally didn't do that thing I obviously did" is more of his style.

Usa doe the same thing....Putin just control it better ..see Clinton ...she leak more data than NASA Hubble data...i see this like that , USA continue attacking and Putin drop he bomb on them, then World war 3 start and all media is closed for security purpose satellite are shutdown and all you know even this site will be (i hope not forever) closed that day... when it will happen everyone will see it...i hope i am wrong and nothing will happen...

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not at all adept at politics but the way I see it relations between countries have developed in a way that no country with nuclear weaponry could benefit from using a nuclear weapon. Ever. They're mainly just for show and control. Wars will always continue to be part of humanity and it's entirely possible that a big war could happen in the future. Our lifestyles aren't future-proof, unfortunately. To assume that a war so big that it could destroy society in its entirety is just generally stupid, however.

Reactions: Kithron and osaka35

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm not at all adept at politics but the way I see it relations between countries have developed in a way that no country with nuclear weaponry could benefit from using a nuclear weapon. Ever. They're mainly just for show and control. Wars will always continue to be part of humanity and it's entirely possible that a big war could happen in the future. Our lifestyles aren't future-proof, unfortunately. To assume that a war so big that it could destroy society in its entirety is just generally stupid, however.
Not entirety but it is easy to say that at least 1 billion could die

Reactions: TEINDTPA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0