Hacking is this safe

skinneyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a wii that was softmodded on 4,2e pal and it was updated by mu sis and i lost all my mods so have to re do it using gamexploit have just put my wii on and there is another update wii support code 61312 is this same to do before starting to re softmod

thanks in advance

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you had the latest hbc installed before updating i think you're okay. just reinstall all your cios'es

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
skinneyb said:
i have a wii that was softmodded on 4,2e pal and it was updated by mu sis and i lost all my mods so have to re do it using gamexploit have just put my wii on and there is another update wii support code 61312 is this same to do before starting to re softmod

thanks in advance
Why are you contemplating upgrading using Nintendo's Official Update Process??? It is not recommended. The "Wii Support Code: 61312 - Successful connection test" is the code you get after a successful connection test where the Wii assumes you have connected to the internet for the first time and asks if you want to perform a system update. Do not do it. The sad thing is, you are probably at the latest update already as your sister updated your Wii already. Just re-MOD your Wii using a game exploit like you mentioned and chock all this up as a lesson learned.

After, once you have re-softMODded your Wii, remember to never update your Wii via Nintendo, only by the many other methods available to softMODders like NUSD, or ModMii. I suggest blocking disc and online updates from Nintendo using Priiloader or Startpatch, it saves you from situations like the one you are in now.

-[]D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-