Gaming Is there way to injecting the Wii saves to Wii U?

JeepX87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi to all,

I have question about using Wii saves from GameFaqs website so is it possible to transfer or injecting the save in Wii U to play with Wii games?

Thanks for helping.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi to all,

I have question about using Wii saves from GameFaqs website so is it possible to transfer or injecting the save in Wii U to play with Wii games?

Thanks for helping.
I've never heard about injecting Wii saves, but Wii System Transfer transfers all save files stored on the Wii System Memory to an SD Card, which is then inserted into the Wii U to be transferred to the vWii System Memory.

It's basically like DSi to 3DS Full System Transfer except the saves are not deleted, it involves two home consoles instead of two handhelds, you need to manually remove the SD Card from the source system and insert it onto the target system, and the transfer happens on a bigger scale.

Last edited by CatmanFan,
Reactions: CallieMarie

JeepX87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard about injecting Wii saves, but Wii System Transfer transfers all save files stored on the Wii System Memory to an SD Card, which is then inserted into the Wii U to be transferred to the vWii System Memory.

It's basically like DSi to 3DS Full System Transfer except the saves are not deleted, it involves two home consoles instead of two handhelds, you need to manually remove the SD Card from the source system and insert it onto the target system, and the transfer happens on a bigger scale.

I sold Wii back in 2007, that was long time.

I just found out and answered my question so thank you for helping.

Reactions: CatmanFan

Codemastershock

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I use Savegame Manager GX. It's a little annoying to setup (when you download it "as is" officialy, it will give a lot of errors and it will crash a lot), but works fine. Unfortunately, I borrowed my Wii to a friend and I can't upload it.

Reactions: CatmanFan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...