Hacking Is there some type of way to run Windows on the Wii?

It is a emulator so why do you say it is ilegal?

• Yes if you think DOSbox running windows is ilegal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No if you think it's not a big deal and it is just a emulator and is not liscensed by the owner of t

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Neku_Sakuraba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there some way to run windows on the Wii? Is there some kind of remote acces for the Wii so that it can run Windows?

(DO NOT SAY THERE IS A SOFTMII THEME!)

Neku_Sakuraba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feel free to argue.

Well see i hate having to pull around the mouse, use the keyboard, having to deal with slow speeds, i hate having to download file and then put it on the sd card and have to switch back and fourth so i really wan't to find a way to run windows on the wii with a easy point and click format!
dry.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Neku_Sakuraba said:
Feel free to argue.

Well see i hate having to pull around the mouse, use the keyboard, having to deal with slow speeds, i hate having to download file and then put it on the sd card and have to switch back and fourth so i really wan't to find a way to run windows on the wii with a easy point and click format!
dry.gif
Simply...never..forget it...Hardware Limitations, illegality (and yes, Microsoft does more against that than Nintendo), etc...simply forget it...

But I can you promise that a WiiLinux will come (there are already some, search for Bliight) which will do all these and more for you. When? Nobody knows...
ph34r.gif

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you shouldn't ask for Win 3.1 around here since it's technically illegal to download despite being so old. Also, I don't think it has access to WiFi or whatever, so you wouldn't be able to download using it.

D

Deleted-171178

Neku_Sakuraba said:
Not really the reason i wan't it. I just wan't to play all those old games!

Neku_Sakuraba said:
It is just a emulator! Emulators are aloud here right? So then it's not a big deal!

QUOTE(Neku_Sakuraba @ May 21 2009, 10:01 PM)
Someone? Can someone please find me at least a link how to do this? I just really want to run windows 3.1 with DOSBox!
 ?
??

Tripost.

ddp127

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum