Is there software to convert audio files to BCSTM?

Tally_Andromeda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a file converter anyone can refer me to for Linux Debian Bullseye or something that could run on that? If not can someone convert it for me and send it to me on Discord? Tally Andromeda#0021

Attachments

• bgm.mp3
    2 MB

SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Download "Wine" from the "Software Manager".
  • From the 'Terminal', install the following packages with 'sudo apt-get install': "wine-desktop-files", "wine-installer" and "q4wine".
  • Once all of the packages are installed, run "Configure Wine" to setup "Wine".

Tally_Andromeda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Download "Wine" from the "Software Manager".
  • From the 'Terminal', install the following packages with 'sudo apt-get install': "wine-desktop-files", "wine-installer" and "q4wine".
  • Once all of the packages are installed, run "Configure Wine" to setup "Wine".
again wine doesn't run on my device i have it installed but it doesnt work

Tally_Andromeda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can try it later but Im kinda on a deadline because someone is paying me to make this for them at school and I don't have the day light to do this.

Tally_Andromeda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that doesn't work then I suppose you could instead try the Win32 version as that works for me just fine in Linux Mint.
Im a Debian user and I cant open executables or .exe
Post automatically merged:

But also im on a chromebook. My own personal one.

SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Love
Reactions: Maximumbeans

Tally_Andromeda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem, anytime. ;)
Oh I need it to be atleast 3.3 mb so if I can't get it working can you try to make it smaller?

Oh I need it to be atleast 3.3 mb so if I can't get it working can you try to make it smaller?
I also don't have access to it anymore

SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I also don't have access to it anymore
I delete them afterwards as I don't want to clutter my MediaFire drive with random stuff.

Anyways, here's the second version. I have downsampled the sample rate to 22kHz, mixed the audio channels down to 'Mono' and outputted it as PCM 8-bit to get to that 2MB limitation.

Attachments

• converted_2.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: Maximumbeans

Tally_Andromeda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I delete them afterwards as I don't want to clutter my MediaFire drive with random stuff.

Anyways, here's the second version. I have downsampled the sample rate to 22kHz, mixed the audio channels down to 'Mono' and outputted it as PCM 8-bit to get to that 2MB limitation.
Again thank you, you are a life saver.

I have a problem. https://gbatemp.net/threads/problems-with-the-creation-of-a-bgm-for-a-custom-theme.536496/

Sorry for being a big bother.

Last edited by Tally_Andromeda,
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...