Hacking Is there hope?

denieru7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In the light of the M3real and cyclo updates fixing M&L: Bowser's Inside Story, I have noticed that yasu's site is down! Would/Could this possibly mean he is working on something?
http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/

It's true that YSmenu hasn't been updated by him for months though... since the end of March.

Maybe im getting excited over nothing xD

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
YSMenu updates only added functionality to the firmware, it didn't fix ROM compatibility issues. For that we need a DSTT update. Come on Ashley - we NEED v1.17a03
biggrin.gif

loonyspoony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There are updates coming from DSTT Advance which work on the DSTT card, they released 1.19a today but it does not appear to fix the M&L issue (not sure what it has fixed from the 1.18a update).

Whilst this isn't good news it does show they are working on firmware which can work on DSTT and maybe 1.20a will be on the way soon.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the main reason i ordered a ak2i just the other day is i've lost hope in any further support from the dstt team rom compatibility wise at least any times soon.
and how long will we be able to rely on hacked firmware before to long those projects will most likely get dumped.
and honestly YSmenu needs some major ui improvements it kinda gets old to stare at as does the T.T menu and the moonshell loader doesn't support the cheat function.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
wolffangalchemist said:
YSmenu needs some major ui improvements it kinda gets old to stare at as does the T.T menu and the moonshell loader doesn't support the cheat function.
I agree wholeheartedly. Moonshell will probably never have a cheat function, though, since Moonlight is afraid of being shut down by game companies.

Stropdasje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
denieru7 said:
Just saying - I might ditch infolibbing if i get a cyclo T_T I really wanted to play M&L

If you want to play M&L that bad you could also buy the game... Or do I say something stupid now?

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Stropdasje said:
denieru7 said:
Just saying - I might ditch infolibbing if i get a cyclo T_T I really wanted to play M&L

If you want to play M&L that bad you could also buy the game... Or do I say something stupid now?
Not really. But most of us want to try the game before buying it
wink.gif

denieru7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll teach someone else how to do it, someone who has the time to and the will to. the infolib i mean.
And yeah, I'll grab M&L3 when it get out here down under.

Kevin242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I can't believe there isn't a work around that works on the DSTT yet. If this keeps up I guess it will be time to buy a new card, I only spent like 7dollars on this DSTT and until now it's been awesome, so I can't complain. What is the cheapest/best card that is still supported?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast