Hacking is there anything newer than 3.65 perma-enso cfw !?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
hey guys, as title says is there anything newer?
i read about that h-encore, and also something called letmaidie?

i am still on 3.65 enso cfw the permanent one, it is quite good but i do get hangs here and there where i am forced to reboot/sometimes reboots into recovery and then needing to reboot the system.

it usually hangs either within some homebrew app where i fiddle with , but the majority of the time it hangs for me when i play some psx/psp in adrenaline..(freezes after i exit out of a game not whilst playing). and also i use a original Sony 64gb card

i am on the latest adrenaline, but i have to boot it twice again to have it run.
it didnt used to be that way, i changed something in config i guess..

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
Permanent no, but 3.68 hencore is stable for me and takes 2 seconds to load from the dash.
letmaidie is for playing newer games on older CFW as far as i know.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, as title says is there anything newer?
i read about that h-encore, and also something called letmaidie?

i am still on 3.65 enso cfw the permanent one, it is quite good but i do get hangs here and there where i am forced to reboot/sometimes reboots into recovery and then needing to reboot the system.

it usually hangs either within some homebrew app where i fiddle with , but the majority of the time it hangs for me when i play some psx/psp in adrenaline..(freezes after i exit out of a game not whilst playing). and also i use a original Sony 64gb card

i am on the latest adrenaline, but i have to boot it twice again to have it run.
it didnt used to be that way, i changed something in config i guess..
Stay on 3.65

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...