Vita Enso 3.65, how to go online after FW 3.74?

Rich8606

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Say, I just turned on my Vita after about a month. Didn't realize there is a new update. I'm running Enso 3.65 spoofed to 3.73.

I can no longer play Helldivers online, PSN logged me out and I can't log back in with 3.74 it seems?

What do I need to do to be able to play online? I noticed H-encore and modoru are both updated to support 3.74, should I hack my Vita again?

If yes, what is the first step? Should I upgrade to the official 3.74 first?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you just need to spoof to 3.74. good luck with signing in, sony has now made it a pita with at least the ps3 and the vita. it's a security reason for customers, I think. you need to get a device password or something. I haven't been online since, because I'm just too lazy. lol

Fathin44

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it necessary to be logged into PSN “currently on firmware 3.73” to hack the ps vita? I don’t wanna update guys. Some of the YouTube vids. Says you need to be logged in before you start the process. I wanna hack it but in order to log into PSN you have to update your ps vita. Please help me out guys. Also it downloaded the the 3.74 update file without my knowledge. Does that change anything?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You only need to sign in if you don't have an account ID. That's used for qcma. It should be able to block the being online requirement that normal cma has.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)