Hacking Is there an app to copy wi-fi save files?

Awesome turtwig

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to copy a WiiWare save, to see if I can hack it. But it's a wi-fi game (water gun warfare). Is there an app to copy to my SD card?

oops_ur_dead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said a Wiiware game. To use those apps you need to have a DVD for the game whose save file you want to copy.
I personally use FSToolbox for all my save file hackery. Select IOS249 when it prompts you and browse to the directory of the WiiWare game. Extract all files that you need and use FSToolbox again when you want to restore them.

Awesome turtwig

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NNoah95 said:
Yessireeee Savegame Extractor

There's also a Savegame installer somewhere else.

Edit: Here you go.

Thank you
biggrin.gif

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oops_ur_dead said:
He said a Wiiware game. To use those apps you need to have a DVD for the game whose save file you want to copy.
I personally use FSToolbox for all my save file hackery. Select IOS249 when it prompts you and browse to the directory of the WiiWare game. Extract all files that you need and use FSToolbox again when you want to restore them.
Not for Savegame Manager AFAIK.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
oops_ur_dead said:
Not for Savegame Manager AFAIK.
Nope, Savegame Manger doesn't require a disk. IIRC it presents you with a list of titles, and you simply choose the one you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol