ROM Hack Discussion Is there a way to unlock Assassin's Creed contents on switch without Ubisoft Club?

MolhodeSoja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, the best option would be logically a save file with them, but I can't find it and I don't know if this will work. As to connect to Ubisoft you need to bypass Nintendo servers, it would of course get me a wonderful ban, so I would like to know some way to get those outfits.

MolhodeSoja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
haven't played AC games for very long time but what esle is there to unlock plus those are SP only games
There are legacy outfits from games that came later both in Assassin's creed 3 and rebel collection, I just wanted to kill some red coats with Arno's outfit

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
There are legacy outfits from games that came later both in Assassin's creed 3 and rebel collection, I just wanted to kill some red coats with Arno's outfit

oo ya i remember now i played them on PC and theres modded files to unlock all of these but not sure if it can be done on Switch
maybe its going to require game mod i wanted to replay them on Switch so maybe when i get to these games will check on that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!