ROM Hack Is there a way to recompile .bflyt and/or .bflim back into .arc and/or .cmp?

Knuxflux

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Ohana3ds to extract a file named: "(filename).arc.cmp" what came out were two folders, one containing a bflyt file the other containing a bflim file. If it helps the game I am attempting to modify is Stella Glow.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Sorry if I'm an idiot and the answer was obvious or if this has been asked before.

Last edited by Knuxflux,

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
you should use :
- tool can re/pack bflim file.
- bflyt to xml format and it will readable with layout editor.
- arc re/pack tool (sarc or something, since is used bflyt/bflim)
- lz11 compression (depend on what it is)

you can used tool shared by @ObsidianB on this forum (sarc.py if is used sarc, bflim.py) and for lz11 you can search on google CUE LZ on romhacking site.

Helmax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, about these tools.
you should use :
- tool can re/pack bflim file.
- bflyt to xml format and it will readable with layout editor.
- arc re/pack tool (sarc or something, since is used bflyt/bflim)
- lz11 compression (depend on what it is)

you can used tool shared by @ObsidianB on this forum (sarc.py if is used sarc, bflim.py) and for lz11 you can search on google CUE LZ on romhacking site.
What tool is there, that can convert BFLYTs to XML?
I found BenzinU, however it does not support Little Endian (at least the windows executable).
I found the BenzinU python repository and it has nothing in the source code about not supporting little endian.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1