Homebrew Is there a way to load GBA on a R4DS flashcard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
you can load a REAL GBA cart using the boot slot 2 option
you CANT and will NEVER load GBA roms with out using a slot-2 card like the ez3-in-1

there a 2 types of DS flash cards a slot1 is a ds card
and a slot 2 card is a GBA type card

there are DS/GBA slot-2 cards that can play DS and GBA games
but there is NO slot1 the can GBA/DS games

Sir Eagle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vague Rant said:
Fuck off, you're a lying sack of shit and/or stupid.
i dont know for sure but i think that kinda language is forbidden on this forum. but its weird, cuz im sure he could boot gba. anyway, if you say you cant i guess youre right

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Not really, although respecting other users is in there somewhere. Another thing that's in there is this:

QUOTE said:
Before you start a topic, perform a search to see if the question or topic you wish to create has been made before. If it has, post in the topic that already exists. Duplicate topics will be closed.
This question has been asked so many times as to be a complete waste of space. A cursory glance at the boards would tell you this.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sir Eagle said:
not true. my friend has a flashcard that boots gba. i dont know which one it is though

sure its not a slot 2 flashcart, or he hasnt got a slot 2 expansion pak inserted? With an expansion pak eg EzFlash 3-in-1 you can load GBA games from slot 1, but otherwise, you need a slot 2 flashcart.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, There is no way to use GBA roms in an R4 without slot-2 expansion like EZFlash 3-in-1.

Also I believe that a post very similar to this was stickied in the R4 forum just to prevent posts like this. And isn't this in the wrong forum anyway... I find it hard to believe that it should be in "NDS - Homebrew Games & Applications"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1