Homebrew Is there a way to get into homebrew launcher on old 11.5.0-38e?

Kraimon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Basically that, can I enter in homebrew launcher on old 11.5.0-38e? if the answer is no, could I enter into it in a future? Maybe in 1 or 2 months.

Sorry if my english is bad

Kraimon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Should work if you have an entry point. Oothax should work.

Mmm, what's a entry point? I think I don't have it because I have been a lot of time without using the 3DS. The last time I entered homebrew launcher was like 1 year ago aproximattely

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

Should work if you have an entry point. Oothax should work.
Unless they already got oothax prepared as a primary entrypoint to launch homebrew with, it likely wont work. They need some sort of primary point to get most things running. cubic ninja is one, and there is also mention of flipnote studio 3d that could be getting a primary entrypoint soon.

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mmm, what's a entry point? I think I don't have it because I have been a lot of time without using the 3DS. The last time I entered homebrew launcher was like 1 year ago aproximattely
If you want to mod your 3DS (and not only use Homebrew) I suggest you to buy a Flashcard and use it.
Atm there isn't any primary entrypoint (RPGHax was patched) and you have to wait to get only HBL.
Ofc, that's my opinion :D

Kraimon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If you want to mod your 3DS (and not only use Homebrew) I suggest you to buy a Flashcard and use it.
Atm there isn't any primary entrypoint (RPGHax was patched) and you have to wait to get only HBL.
Ofc, that's my opinion :D
I think I will just wait then, I only want to get into Homebrew Launcher to modify my saves.

daandw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Download Flipnote Studio 3D on My Nintendo. An userland exploit (should be enough to modify saves) called 'lasthax' will be released when Nintendo stops supporting 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==