Homebrew Question is there a way to dump eshop games?

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
what afaik there is no way to dump eshop only titles
Dump your NAND, retrieve the 80000000000000e2 file from the system saves, or just dump es-personalized:/ticket.bin, then decrypt your unique RSA key using the specific RSA AES KEK.
Use that unique RSA key to decrypt the tickets and get the titlekey. Simple.
Once you have the keys, get the NCAs from anywhere, NAND, SD, CDN etc.

Reactions: willhack

willhack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dump your NAND, retrieve the 80000000000000e2 file from the system saves, or just dump es-personalized:/ticket.bin, then decrypt your unique RSA key using the specific RSA AES KEK.
Could you install nca the same?

Schwarzer

Trophies
XP
Country
China

Hey, i am complete new to nx hacking and now i got the '40 keys' generated to 'keys.txt', a complete nand dump, and want to decrypt an nca which game is not so popular.
I want to ask you some questions if you are free:
1. Is that right that "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.nca" is a folder and contains file "00"? shouldn't it be a file?
2. When i use hactool to try decrypt the file "00" with command "./hactool.exe --keyset=keys.txt <path to "00">" i got an error "Error: section 0 is corrupted Error: section 1 is corrupted"
I guess it is related to i didn't set --titlekey and --contentkey so it is unable to extract.
3. So can you tell me how to get these titlekey and contentkey? As you mentioned before, titlekey is stored in 80000...00e2 but it has 130+MB, so how the heck i can find that?
4. Is the Console unique RSA key avaliavle in keys.txt? and how to get it? i once read it was in prodinfo.bin.
5. Do you have discord and it will be much easier to talk there.

Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__