Hacking Homebrew How to Use Goldleaf to Remove Tickets?

Darwinist42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have several games downloaded from eShop for two different Nintendo accounts. I want to be able to play all of them on a third, offline account. I've been told that the way to do this is to remove the tickets from the titles, and I've been told that Goldleaf is the tool to use. Is this correct? If so, how do I remove the currently used tickets?
I'm using the latest Atmosphere, Hekate, sigpatches, and I've dumped my prod.keys via Lockpick. I've got Exosphere and Incognito installed to avoid connecting to Nintendo's servers.

Darwinist42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't really see the point of removing ticket, doesn't do anything good for you.
I've been told that the way to get rid of the "Checking to see if this game can be played" message on a different profile is to remove the ticket. If that's not the case, then I want to do whatever it is that works.

Darwinist42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP is trying to pirate games from a Switch to another Switch, instead of just downloading the game from the web.
I installed them legit on this Switch, and now that I have them installed, I want to be able to play them offline. I don't want to use Tinfoil or shops or any pirating stuff; I don't have anything against it, but I don't need to do that for these games.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed them legit on this Switch, and now that I have them installed, I want to be able to play them offline. I don't want to use Tinfoil or shops or any pirating stuff; I don't have anything against it, but I don't need to do that for these games.
It would still be considered pirating tho, you are copying the game from one device to the other.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The primary console rule still apply here, you can possibly get banned for messing with homebrew even though installing pirated games have higher chance of banned, so that come down to if you want to have a chance of getting banned.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Darwinist42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The primary console rule still apply here, you can possibly get banned for messing with homebrew even though installing pirated games have higher chance of banned, so that come down to if you want to have a chance of getting banned.
I'll take that risk. Is there a way to do what I'm asking?
Post automatically merged:

You need a cfw capable switch.
I have one. I have Atmosphere, Hekate, Exosphere, and GoldLeaf, the latest sigpatches, and all of that set up.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take that risk. Is there a way to do what I'm asking?
Post automatically merged:

I have one. I have Atmosphere, Hekate, Exosphere, and GoldLeaf, the latest sigpatches, and all of that set up.

Generally it check for if the primary console is running the game or not, if it is not then it allow it to run, so Im not sure if removing ticket and block DNS would fix it, I never heard of removing ticket to block secondary unit online check.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Darwinist42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Generally it check for if the primary console is running the game or not, if it is it allow it to run, so Im not sure if removing ticket and block DNS would fix it, I never heard of removing ticket to block secondary unit online check.
Hmm... Then it sounds like I'm barking up the wrong tree. Are there tools to block the primary / secondary console check?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... Then it sounds like I'm barking up the wrong tree. Are there tools to block the primary / secondary console check?

You can try 90DNS but I doubt that fix your issue, anyway in the previous post I meant t check for if the primary console is running the game or not, if it is not then it allow it to run. Secondary unit would always check.

Darwinist42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try 90DNS but I doubt that fix your issue, anyway in the previous post I meant t check for if the primary console is running the game or not, if it is not then it allow it to run. Secondary unit would always check.
Ah, I see the confusion. I'm using one Switch. No other Switches have this account. I have two different SD cards, one for legit stuff and one for CFW. There's no way for a second Switch to be running the games I'm trying to run. I'll try 90DNS, but shouldn't Exosphere and changing the default hosts like in the rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy guide be doing much of the same?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I see the confusion. I'm using one Switch. No other Switches have this account. I have two different SD cards, one for legit stuff and one for CFW. There's no way for a second Switch to be running the games I'm trying to run. I'll try 90DNS, but shouldn't Exosphere and changing the default hosts like in the rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy guide be doing much of the same?

If you want your save from clean Sysnand, you can use tegraexplorer to grab your save. You can also do an 1:1 emunand copy of your sysnand if you, you would have to block server communication though with DNSMitm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?