Hacking Question Is there a way to connect a NS Joycon to an iphone?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
the only difference is that u wont get virus on apple from apps
the only way you can get viruses on an Android is if you're installing shady apps and/or downloading stuff from shady sites. just like on PC.

Reactions: MadMageKefka

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only way you can get viruses on an Android is if you're installing shady apps and/or downloading stuff from shady sites. just like on PC.
Nevermind the fact that google play now has built in antivirus, and if you turn on the option to allow 3rd party apk's, IT WARNS YOU ABOUT SECURITY. I've never had a virus on Android. If you get one, its your own fault.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Nevermind the fact that google play now has built in antivirus, and if you turn on the option to allow 3rd party apk's, IT WARNS YOU ABOUT SECURITY. I've never had a virus on Android. If you get one, its your own fault.
EXACTLY.

Reactions: MadMageKefka

kindacozi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Android works out of the box without any hassle too. Difference is you have the option to customize it to your hearts content.
You seem like a real apple fanboy desperately trying to defend an overpriced product regardless of your claims that you prefer android.
I personally use a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by choice.
People are allowed to have opinions as long as they're not trying to change your own.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just realized that this thread about connecting a Joycon to a phone devolved into insulting the iPhone

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I personally use a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by choice.
People are allowed to have opinions as long as they're not trying to change your own.
Stating a (false) fact isn't the same as stating your opinion.

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
damn never new about the google play store antivirus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol