Gaming Is there a program that is JavaScript?

artrite

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering this,

I downloaded that bunjooloo yesterday and to go on several websites it said i needed java script on of course i realised they were java websites,

Is there a app or program that you can put on your ds that turns javascript on?

Thanks

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What the...?
There cannot be programs on DS that interact with each other. Bunjallo (or whatever it's name is) can run without the RAM expansion that's why it isn't as good as the official browsers. Obviously if it doesn't have enough RAM it can't be as fast as the real browsers and of course not even Javascript.

If you want Javascript, get a DSi and download the browser from DSi shop or get a GBA Expansion (like 3in1) and run the official browser.

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
Javascript isn't java.........
JavaScript is a scripting language.
Java is a programming language that you use to make java apps with, e.g some games and online irc chat things.

Javascript makes some more advanced stuff work, and is included with all modern browsers.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
david432111 said:
Java is a programming language that you use to make java apps with, e.g some games and online irc chat things.

Javascript makes some more advanced stuff work, and is included with all modern browsers.

Are you kidding me? Javascript is waay easier than Java and it isn't more advanced either.

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
Fabis94 said:
david432111 said:

Are you kidding me? Javascript is waay easier than Java and it isn't more advanced either.
That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that it let's you do more advanced stuff than html is capable of. E.g get browser version, clocks etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==