ROM Hack Is there a program like pokesav for older games

kasek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have pokesav for pt/D/P/HG/SS and i have one for R/S/E/FR/LG but is there one for even older games like Y/B/R or S/G/C thanks in advance if not is there a way to put cheats on these games if im using acekard and lamboy emulator

thanks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameshark
lecture.gif

kasek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Donixs said:
Hakoda said:
Nvm. I'd love to know what that R/S/E/FR/LG one is though.

I agree, what is this pokesav called?

it the ciros pokemon maker so it creates the pokemon that you can put the cheats in via visual boy and if you make it an egg can get it in your pokedex but you cant edit the items and stuff so its like half the program so i guess i was looking for something even similar to for the older games

cuz i was trying to find a cheat for Y/B/R but cldnt find one to catch trainers pokemon because i want to get a complete pokedex without using the pokedex cheat or trading and if you generate them with codes they dont appear in the pokedex

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
It can make/edit items. It's under the tab "Items". Make the pokemon into an egg and place the egg at 1 step. When it hatches, it will complete your pokedex.

kasek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Masked Ranger said:
It can make/edit items. It's under the tab "Items". Make the pokemon into an egg and place the egg at 1 step. When it hatches, it will complete your pokedex.
ya i new about the egg thing not the item thing tho but i was looking for cheats for Y/B/R and G/S/C but i couldnt find one that would let me catch trainers pokemon and i dont no if it would stay active anyways after i took it out of VBA but i need some way to catch every pokemon with out trading does anyoneno a code or anything

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what do you want a pokesav for r/b/y for? If you want a good team do it the old fashion way; Missigno!!! That was more fun then using pokesav....but then again thats probably nostalgia speaking.

kasek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dinofan01 said:
what do you want a pokesav for r/b/y for? If you want a good team do it the old fashion way; Missigno!!! That was more fun then using pokesav....but then again thats probably nostalgia speaking.
just cuz i can create the eggs of pokemon to hatch them and have them appear in the pokedex if i use gameshark codes they wont b in the pokedex or if i had a ccheat to catch trainer pokemon and 100% catch rate i coould just do that like platinum

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1