Misc Is there a cheat to freeze Mario Kart DS when playing online?

k4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already know that there are a looooooooot of retarded cheaters out there, who use XXX cheat infinite times. My question is about freezing the game.
I can swear that the only time that this has happened, was when I was about to win a course. Either I passed the 1st place player at the last moment, or some random player falled off the course and in this way condemned himself to losing the race. It only happens on those times, so it made me think that maybe the game froze because someone activated a code or a glitch. Am I right, or is this just bad luck?
Is very difficult to find skilled players when playing worldwide wifi. Either the players are snakers with more than a thousand wins ( I dont snake ), they just suck ( they dont even know how to drift boost or know there are shortcuts ), or a cheater appears.
Everytime I realized I was playing with some cheater, I just resetted my game, but this wasn't a good idea since it was a pain to get back online later. Now I just discovered that if you dont input any moves or buttons, for more than 30 seconds, you will get disconnected automatically, and will have no problems connecting again later.
I know I should play MK Wii instead of the DS one, but I bought my acekard 2.1 nearly 2 months ago, and this mario kart game was my first one that played ( plus I'm broke and can't buy a wii for the moment ).

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
You realise that snaking is a skill, right? Players aren't unskilled because they snake. I'm crap at snaking, but I acknowledge that it is something that was deliberately built into the game and which people have the ability to use.

calebh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using cheats repeatedly will often freeze the game (but you can't unfreeze), however, the cheats that "simulate" an item box won't freeze on wifi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol