Hacking Is there a 3DS to Controller homebrew app?

wyll001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm look for a Homebrew that turns my 3DS into a PC Gamepad, i tried a few for DS and the one i most liked was DS2Key, but there was two problems, one that use keyboard key instead of PPJoy, and since is a DS homebrew, not cycle pad support. I found a PSP Homebrew exactly the way i wanted, i don't remember the right name, but i think it was PSP Mango's Controller, since it uses PPJoy, it turns the PSP into an actual Gamepad instead of keyboard keys, that is exactly what i want, i just don't use much because PSP was not meant to use Wi-fi for more than an hour, otherwise it overheat and blows, so, there is something similar for 3DS? recap: 3DS homebrew that turns console's button presses and cycle pad into PPJoy (not keyboard) button presses. Thank, Peace!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You're posting in the wrong section - this forum is dedicated for Homebrew Bounty competition entries, you're asking for an application (that doesn't exist as far as I know). I'll move the thread to the appropriate section.

EDIT: Adjusted the thread title and moved it to 3DS Hacking and Homebrew - you'll get your answers there.

wyll001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You're posting in the wrong section - this forum is dedicated for Homebrew Bounty competition entries, you're asking for an application (that doesn't exist as far as I know). I'll move the thread to the appropriate section.

EDIT: Adjusted the thread title and moved it to 3DS Hacking and Homebrew - you'll get your answers there.
very sorry, i thought that with Bounty you mean, you know, Bounty hunting, haha, sorry.:P

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
very sorry, i thought that with Bounty you mean, you know, Bounty hunting, haha, sorry.:P
No biggy - you should find your answers here, glad that I could "help out". By the way, are you looking for such a wrapper for 3DS games or for DS games? Because if it's for 3DS ones then I'll tell you right off the bat that such a thing does not exist (yet), at least to my knowledge.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A 3ds homebrew app doesn't exist for that yet. I don't know if the networking functionality for homebrew is done yet, but I'm sure it'll get there.

outlaw1994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
as a small time homebrew coder(some ds stuff) amd looking into 3ds development i wouldnt mind doing something like this but will need to study a bit more before i can even start

wyll001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well there's some good news and bad news. The bad news is that there's no 3ds app for that yet.

HOWEVER the good news is that you can use a PSP as a controller via USB http://foosa.do.am/load/

Ya dig dug dawg g yo? word...
Uhh.. i really didn't get that last line, but for the sake of this talk, i'll make clear as the water of a healing spring: i already found that app for PSP, but no jobs when using USB, and a PSP that stays one hour connected to Wi-fi are surely like Naruto Storm 3 for PC: Full Burst.

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Come on, buy a gamepad in aliexpress for a few bucks and don't damage your 3ds... Every time you use your console it suffers, until the point it won't work. Don't be silly, it will happen. Using your console as a PC gamepad will make quicker this situation... So come on, go to aliexpress, dealextreme, or similar and buy a gamepad instead of making suffer your 3ds...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sorry I sat on them when they were open
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So that version is semi rare