Is the Twilight series Overrated And OverHyped?

Is Twilight Overrated And OverHyped?

  • Yeah it sucks my dogs ballz

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah it deserves it

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

CrimsoniteX

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
212
Trophies
0
Age
35
Website
crims0n.us
XP
101
Country
United States
Yes it is. Luckily, it is a great tool for us. Allow me to explain:

If I guy likes Twilight, he is gay. Straight up. I'm not talking about the "ghey" gay, I'm talking about the "I love giant penis in and around my orifice" gay.

If a girl likes twilight, its the only warning sign you need to steer clear of her. She is either overly insecure with an unrealistic and hopeless idea of what love is, or she is an attention whore and is just jumping on whats popular in an effort to seem "cool" (obviously she is mildly retarded as well, thinking Twilight is cool to begin with).
 

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Joined
Oct 19, 2009
Messages
2,143
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
__________________ Warn: 50%
Website
Visit site
XP
-46
Country
CrimsoniteX said:
Yes it is. Luckily, it is a great tool for us. Allow me to explain:

If I guy likes Twilight, he is gay. Straight up. I'm not talking about the "ghey" gay, I'm talking about the "I love giant penis in and around my orifice" gay.

If a girl likes twilight, its the only warning sign you need to steer clear of her. She is either overly insecure with an unrealistic and hopeless idea of what love is, or she is an attention whore and is just jumping on whats popular in an effort to seem "cool" (obviously she is totally retarded as well, thinking Twilight is cool to begin with).

Fix'd
 

Domination

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
4,127
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Your Mum
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
295
Country
Senegal


All I can say is: "PETA SAVE THE POOR CLASSICAL VAMPIRES!!!!"
frown.gif
 

CrimsoniteX

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
212
Trophies
0
Age
35
Website
crims0n.us
XP
101
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
CrimsoniteX said:
Yes it is. Luckily, it is a great tool for us. Allow me to explain:

If I guy likes Twilight, he is gay. Straight up. I'm not talking about the "ghey" gay, I'm talking about the "I love giant penis in and around my orifice" gay.

If a girl likes twilight, its the only warning sign you need to steer clear of her. She is either overly insecure with an unrealistic and hopeless idea of what love is, or she is an attention whore and is just jumping on whats popular in an effort to seem "cool" (obviously she is totally retarded as well, thinking Twilight is cool to begin with).

Fix'd


Thanks
biggrin.gif


Vidboy10 said:
Dude, That was completely unnecessary.

Drastic situations call for bold words.

QUOTE(hamtotem @ Nov 28 2009, 01:58 AM)
True. Would you like a cookie sir?

Yes, yes I would
biggrin.gif
 

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
2,617
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
Vancouver, B.C
Website
Visit site
XP
880
Country
Canada
CrimsoniteX said:
Vidboy10 said:
Dude, That was completely unnecessary.

Drastic situations call for bold words.

So, when you meet a gay guy your just going to first thing your going to know is that they love twilight?
Thats really stereotypical.

And who was the douche bag who voted "Nah it deserves it"?
 

Domination

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
4,127
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Your Mum
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
295
Country
Senegal
Vidboy10 said:
CrimsoniteX said:
Vidboy10 said:
Dude, That was completely unnecessary.

Drastic situations call for bold words.

So, when you meet a gay guy your just going to first thing your going to know is that they love twilight?
Thats really stereotypical.

And who was the douche bag who voted "Nah it deserves it"?

There are people who like it, seriously. I've seen a few tempers who like it.
 

CrimsoniteX

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
212
Trophies
0
Age
35
Website
crims0n.us
XP
101
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
CrimsoniteX said:
Vidboy10 said:
Dude, That was completely unnecessary.

Drastic situations call for bold words.

So, when you meet a gay guy your just going to first thing your going to know is that they love twilight?
Thats really stereotypical.

Umm that's not what I said. I said "If he loves twilight, he is gay" not "If he is gay, he loves twilight." Two entirely different things.
 

ZAFDeltaForce

Specialist
Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
2,794
Trophies
1
XP
582
Country
Singapore
CrimsoniteX said:
Yes it is. Luckily, it is a great tool for us. Allow me to explain:

If I guy likes Twilight, he is gay. Straight up. I'm not talking about the "ghey" gay, I'm talking about the "I love giant penis in and around my orifice" gay.

If a girl likes twilight, its the only warning sign you need to steer clear of her. She is either overly insecure with an unrealistic and hopeless idea of what love is, or she is an attention whore and is just jumping on whats popular in an effort to seem "cool" (obviously she is mildly retarded as well, thinking Twilight is cool to begin with).
I agree, though I must add this should apply to people who are Twilight fanatics, and not people who enjoy or derive a mild sense of entertainment from it.
 

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
2,941
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
In Vulpes' Fur
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
618
Country
Care to explain this, Mr.rockstar?

rockstar99 said:
even i like twilight

Anyway, I shall direct the Steph haters to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Host_(novel)

I like Twilight. And I'm a guy. Although I'm not a fanatic who wears Team Edward t-shirts around the streets, please quit whining about Twilight. How many threads have I seen about this kind of stuff?.... A lot. C'mon guys, some people have different tastes, so don't whine because your tastes don't match theirs.
 

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
1,993
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Hamilton, New Zealand
XP
248
Country
New Zealand
OverHyped? Yes
OverRated? No

Its good, I enjoyed it, go ahead CrimsoniteX call me gay, Doesnt change the fact i have a girlfriend or such? idc

The books were amazing, the movies not so amazing, ill give all of you that.
The Books brought out a new idea on vampires, and developed them into something else, You cant say its wrong, cause they never really existed, so what the hell do you know?

Anyways.
 

Shinryuji

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
293
Trophies
0
Location
The heavens.
Website
Visit site
XP
46
Country
Staunch hater here for 2 major reasons and a myriad of others.
Firstly, I will admit that I have not read "the Host" but the whole Twilight saga is very poorly written, and while the fact that she appeals to the 13-16 female agegroup, which is actually impressive, is a good thing (a lot of girls I know stopped reading at that age), the ammount of press she gets for is ludicrously over the top.
The other main problem I have is that it is not good literature, and should never be considered as such (not my opinion but the technical knowledge of several literary critics that I have got in contact with through my aunt, who happens to be a journalist
tongue.gif
), yet people who don't read very deeply will think it as such, and then are likely to get put off by real literature, like the Aeneid (real literature with an insane amount of political and cultural undertones littered through the whole epic) or Inferno (the effects this has had on modern culture is immense, and it's actually really interesting enyway). I don't mind if people read the books, but they are in no way as good as lots of people make them out to be.
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic: at 60 FPS