Hardware Is the NYKO 3ds Battery pack Vaporware?

ferret7463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like the title says, this is the 3rd time it has been moved back . Now according to gamestop it will come in on the 12th of April.
hate2.gif

ferret7463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kool at best buy ya say? Thanks guys i just hate waiting for stuff that never comes around.
wink.gif

Update i just called Best Buy in my area they have one. I usually don't think of them for video game stuff. thank you, to a mod you can close this thread.

EphenSteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
muhahaha good thing i work at best buy. discount fo meeeee and i'll update you guys on when the chargers will be available on saturday. (next time i work)

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seems like my best buy has some. I wonder if these can be harmful to the system in the long run in any way. Figures I was at best buy yesterday and didn't see em. Must of been in the back :/

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
spiritofcat said:
Interesting to note that on the back of the packet it says Lithium Polymer battery not Litium Ion.
ohmy.gif

wikiWhen punctured, Li-Po batteries react quickly by smoking and causing large fires.
Could the use of Li-Po batteries be good or bad?

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is something I will def be looking into. I plan on getting a 3DS in May after Nintendo gives us DSi-Ware to 3DS transfer and this will be one of my first purchases next to a case. Speaking of which: Can anyone who picked one up tell me if the 3DS can still fit into a case (the pocket sized ones sold at Best Buy and Gamestop/EB) with the extended battery attached?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
altorn said:
I dont think the powerpak+3ds will fit in cases available right now which is a bother and waste of money actually. Id rather buy a portable charger than scratch the 3ds shell
Although it not that huge, you could get a XL case.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's something I'd expect from ancientboi +1