Hacking Is the iTouchDS still being developed/updated?

Zorvan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking of getting a couple iTouchDS for me and my kid. However, when I go to their site, the last update I see on their front page is them saying they're taking a vacation in October and will return in October as their last update.

So I'd like to know if there's any point in buying these cards if the team is no longer around.

I'm mainly going with these cards for the cheap price and the fact I've already been burned by DSTT ( updated to 1.16 and card no longer worked, supposedly fake I guess ).

And if there is a better card for the same price let me know ( the ones I was looking at were at dealwoot for $24.99 + $5.99 s/h ).

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a ton of cards and the iTouch DS is the one that I use primarily. I don't know about the development status...but it's an M3 team card so I highly doubt it will be orphaned any time in the near future.

I've been playing some new release DS games (with the 2.1 kernel) and all works great so far.

Zorvan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome. That's a relief. After the DSTT fiasco, I wanted to make sure I didn't step into another pile ( I'm new to all this, just bought our DSs a little while ago ).

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I feel like at that point might as well go emulation lol