is that wiiu title key website down? (edited title)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by MuddyAce, Aug 9, 2018.

1. MuddyAce
    OP

MuddyAce Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2018
    Australia
    (Cross post from Reddit: -snip- don't link to title key sites )

I can't access it with Chrome but using Internet Explorer shows me that the database of codes has just been removed and replaced with other junk that doesn't work, (pic is in Reddit post, have to bypass new member url thingy)

This has also made USB Helper unable to work however, it looks like NUS Grabber will download all the files for the app/game including the title.tik (tested this on Animal Crossing Plaza) but I think NUS Grabber uses the Nintendo's server which also includes the title.tik (that's just my opinion, I have no idea what actually happens)

Last edited by x65943, Aug 9, 2018
  2. kikongokiller

kikongokiller GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 12, 2017
    Australia
    I'm hearing things about the owner just forgetting to renew the domain again, but it could be other reasons.

3. MuddyAce
    OP

MuddyAce Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2018
    Australia
    Nintendo probably had a word with em

4. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Londoner , Living In Louisiana ...
    A few people mentioned that it's down lately... I'm glad I grabbed 2TB worth of crap.. In January....

5. foxtochop
    This message by foxtochop has been removed from public view by Cyan, Aug 9, 2018, Reason: sharing website with copyrighted files.
    Aug 9, 2018
  6. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    using the host file trick is usually because it got a new server, and the IP has not be spread to all DNS servers yet
    just wait a little, and it'll fix itself.

If you really want to do it now, search on reddit to get the urls and ip yourself.
    please, don't post URLs to title key website here.
    Thanks

Glyptofane likes this.
  7. HE1NZ

HE1NZ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2012
    Serbia, Republic of
  8. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    that's because of the DNS servers.
    different part of the world has different DNS servers. one URL doesn't point to the same IP everywhere in the world at the same time when there's an IP or host change. you have to wait a little for every DNS servers to propagate the new IP.

another solution is to try a different DNS server in your router (8.8.8.8 ? 1.1.1.1 ? your ISP's DNS IP, etc.)

Last edited by Cyan, Aug 9, 2018
    Chekeleke likes this.
  9. Chekeleke

Chekeleke Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2018
    United States
    Any Solution for the USB helper?

10. foxtochop

foxtochop Member

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2018
    Spain
    read above.

11. NoNAND

NoNAND No NAND allowed here!

Aug 22, 2015
    Ireland
    The Void
    GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE THESE DAYS ONLY THE DEEP WEB IS SAFE FOR SHIT LIKE THIS

12. Roquentin

Roquentin Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2016
    France
    Did you manage to get a copy of Animal Crossing Plaza? That is super difficult to find (was delisted from Nintendo's e-shop years ago). If so, can you please send me a DM? Im really curious if it still works

13. MuddyAce
    OP

MuddyAce Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2018
    Australia
    Guys the website is back online, sorta, you just gotta access it using a DNS server:

However I can't post it here due to some reasons.....but just google "FIX that WEBSITE"

(replace 'that' with the title key website name and you will find your answer)

You can even PM me for the DNS if you want (I know people in the future won't PM me because you think this post is old, but really, I DO REPLY TO EVERYONE'S PM'S, so do PM me if you want this info)

Last edited by MuddyAce, Aug 11, 2018
    the_randomizer likes this.
  14. LilRzy

LilRzy Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2018
    Australia
    All I wanted to do was play botw

15. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Look up the cemu piracy section on reddit for tutorial on how to fix Wii U USB Helper.

16. Romanio0089
    This message by Romanio0089 has been removed from public view by Cyan, Sep 15, 2018, Reason: providing unauthorized information..
    Sep 15, 2018