ROM Hack Is that a language patch for Yo Kai watch 4 ?

Username4321

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
"Is somewhere available to download a language patch for Yo Kai watch 4 ?"

"Is there a language patch for Yo-kai Watch 4?" is better. Technically, "translation patch" is also preferable to "language patch."
As for the question:
1. The game is way too new to have a full fan translation ready.
2. A western release is already confirmed, so there's no real reason to translate the entire thing just to have the official one out by the time you're finished.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
"Is there a language patch for Yo-kai Watch 4?" is better. Technically, "translation patch" is also preferable to "language patch."
As for the question:
1. The game is way too new to have a full fan translation ready.
2. A western release is already confirmed, so there's no real reason to translate the entire thing just to have the official one out by the time you're finished.
It's been a long time now And no news about the release date of the western or Europe version

Reactions: ayasato69

angelo93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been a long time now And no news about the release date of the western or Europe version
You can perhaps expect some news around the Taipei Game Show. Even if the developer/publisher doesn't have a stage presence some companies still release news around the same time as the big shows since everyone is on the lookout for any new gaming news.

Edit: Don't actually know if we're allowed to link to other sites, but just Google Taipei Game Show for dates or visit Gematsu. Cheers!

Last edited by angelo93,

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You can perhaps expect some news around the Taipei Game Show. Even if the developer/publisher doesn't have a stage presence some companies still release news around the same time as the big shows since everyone is on the lookout for any new gaming news.

Edit: Don't actually know if we're allowed to link to other sites, but just Google Taipei Game Show for dates or visit Gematsu. Cheers!
Cool news , I don't think gbatemp will get upset for naming a game show ,, will wait for this date excited

angelo93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah we got real sucker punched by COVID-19. A lot of the big game shows are cancelled until next year. Some are doing online presentations, but I'm not entirely sure which ones. It'll be a matter of looking each individual show up and seeing what they are doing in response.
Level-5 has also delayed and redone some parts for Inazuma Eleven again for like the 5th time, so I'm not sure what that says about the state of a localization for Yo-Kai. Sadly, I'm leaning towards it not happening this year and maybe mid to late next year if at all. I hope I'm wrong though.

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah we got real sucker punched by COVID-19. A lot of the big game shows are cancelled until next year. Some are doing online presentations, but I'm not entirely sure which ones. It'll be a matter of looking each individual show up and seeing what they are doing in response.
Level-5 has also delayed and redone some parts for Inazuma Eleven again for like the 5th time, so I'm not sure what that says about the state of a localization for Yo-Kai. Sadly, I'm leaning towards it not happening this year and maybe mid to late next year if at all. I hope I'm wrong though.
It sucks this would of been a nice time to realeased the games , there's has no been a triple A game realeased for some time .

NightTimeNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesnt the game run like dog shit? im prob wrong but i dont see why they would do the trouble of porting it to other countries if they cant even make it run at a solid 30-60 for their own country

angelo93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the ++ version that came out with extra content solved a lot of performance issues on top of adding a whole other region with new Yo-Kai to obtain. From the gameplay videos and walkthroughs I've seen performance isn't terrible or even bad really. I don't personally own it so I can't attest to it, just from what I've seen.

Reactions: matias3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey