Hacking Is Sky3ds+ all I need?

Darukeru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, as I failed in my intentions of installing A9LH+CFW to my N3DS 10.7 because my only possible entry point for hombrew didn't work (my smash cartridge version is 1.0.7)

I decided that if I'm going to spend money in a OoT cartridge and a PowerSaves, I'd better buy a Sky3ds+.

And one of my doubts is, could I:

- Use the Sky3ds+ to use cubic ninja hax and downgrade to 9.2
- Once in 9.2, use gateway launcher to dump one of my cartridges, and extract a private header using Gateway tool
- And then update again to the latest firmware

* - And if I'd still want to install A9LH, could I do it using the sky3ds+ as a homebrew entry point to downgrade and whatever, whenever I want to?

Would sky3ds+ be all I'd need to buy?[emoji2]

Last edited by Darukeru,
D

Deleted-355425

yes but you can buy the cheaper blue button variant for holding the roms you need.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the Sky3ds+ to use cubic ninja hax and downgrade to 9.2
- Once in 9.2, use gateway launcher to dump one of my cartridges, and extract a private header using Gateway tool
- Update again to the latest firmware

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Yes (If you have a sky3ds you can do more then you can ever imagine bb)

Darukeru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Use the Sky3ds+ to use cubic ninja hax and downgrade to 9.2
- Update again to the latest firmware

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Yes (If you have a sky3ds you can do more then you can ever imagine bb)
Thank you! And, do you know if sky3ds+ could be blocked by Nintendo easily? Are there any incompatible new games? Id like to play some not yet released games in it.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! And, do you know if sky3ds+ could be blocked by Nintendo easily? Are there any incompatible new games? Id like to play some not yet released games in it.
I do not know. I would think sky3ds would update it for the latest firmware as soon as it gets patched. So I am sure you have nothing to worry about :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k