Hacking Is nds-card.com actually trustworthy?

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How it will takes if i live in Italy ?
Nobody knows ?
And thanks for the answer

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The U S of A mate. That's how long it took for me. If I were to purchase something again, I would pay the extra $20 for 3-5 business day shipping
The US of A ?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
How do you pay them? Also how long will it take to deliver to the UK?
Either with a bank card, or through a janky PayPal process (blame PayPal for this, not the vendor). Delivery times vary across the world. Expect anywhere from a week to a month. It took my AK2i 21 days to get to me in the US.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

machull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i ordered a flash card from them the other week they accidentally sent the wrong item to me so they paid for shipping of item back to them then upgraded me to a higher priced flash card for free so all in all id say there very good and trustworthy :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How do you pay them? Also how long will it take to deliver to the UK?
i got both mine to the uk in 7 - 9 days hope this helps

Reactions: Alex4nder001

RickyTPB17

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I bought an Ace card from them on September 15th and I have never gotten it yet, I can't actually know if it was a failure or they never sent it

Reactions: THYPLEX

Murlocking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought an Ace card from them on September 15th and I have never gotten it yet, I can't actually know if it was a failure or they never sent it

They are not answering any messages I sent them, and they haven't answered any questions lately.
Did you get your flashcart, or have you tried contacting them?

I understand this is the most trust-worthy website (from users experience) but I'm paranoid so if they are not answering anyone (or anymore?) , I might just take a chance and order from some random websites... Anyone can certify they are currently still shipping and open?

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
They are not answering any messages I sent them, and they haven't answered any questions lately.
Did you get your flashcart, or have you tried contacting them?

I understand this is the most trust-worthy website (from users experience) but I'm paranoid so if they are not answering anyone (or anymore?) , I might just take a chance and order from some random websites... Anyone can certify they are currently still shipping and open?
I bought one yesterday and i've got the tracking number, so they should be working.
But they start holidays soon if i recall correctly.

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got a r4 gold card not too long ago, I ordered it back on December 22 and got here in 40 days. I'd advise everyone to pay the fee for at least a tracking number, otherwise you are basically risking your order.

Frezgle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're not perfect. Flashcards are shady business in general and there's always bound to be risks associated with inter-country orders and shipping. But the pros heavily outweigh the cons, and they're the best option out there that I know of.
Even with Amazon and Ebay, you run a very high risk of getting shoddy clone cards, which often contain time bombs and are not worth the money.

Murlocking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They replied to my questions when I used the email directly (maybe different system?).
Anyway, they said I had 20 hours (that like 8 hours ago) to order before they go on Holyday Break till 21ST FEBRUARY!

Now, i'm waiting for them to reply to me with the email address so I can send my payment!
If they don't reply I might order from 3ds-flashcard instead. Apparently it's good.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
okay.. we get it you dont need to post it like 3 more times
u can make a paypal account based on your debit card just sign up for paypal its not that hard
According to their profile they are 14.

Reactions: Beerus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo