Is my wii fixable

Imran2509

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So recently i was stupid enough to try to download an older system menu on my wii. And as expected , i screwed up. Now everytime i start the console , i get autobooted into priiloader v.0.9.1 and a message can be seen on the bottom of the screen :
Error autobooting systemmenu!
Es_DIVerify failed! Is the IOS patched?

I could basically just navigate to bootmii and do a nand restoration , right? Well out of a sudden my original wii controller doesnt want to connect to my wii anymore even tho it always worked in my wii and in the priiloader menu. What do i do? I cant lose this console.

mydough

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
use the power and reset buttons to navigate priiloader iirc power cycles through the list and reset selects the item

zeldaxlink64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So recently i was stupid enough to try to download an older system menu on my wii. And as expected , i screwed up. Now everytime i start the console , i get autobooted into priiloader v.0.9.1 and a message can be seen on the bottom of the screen :
Error autobooting systemmenu!
Es_DIVerify failed! Is the IOS patched?

I could basically just navigate to bootmii and do a nand restoration , right? Well out of a sudden my original wii controller doesnt want to connect to my wii anymore even tho it always worked in my wii and in the priiloader menu. What do i do? I cant lose this console.
Do you have a GameCube controller that you could use to navigate the menu by any chance?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr