• Start date
  • Views 9,421
  • Replies 103
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aimen

OP
Well, i use DIP-IOS from marc_max and i install and patch every ios! Now, when i was done and i get back to HBC and i restart the wii, the hole screen is black! Now if i have every ios and a modchip, can i use savemiifrii with a gamecube controll and "save" my wii! Becouse the ios in wii is not removed. i think that wii dosent know what for firmware it shall start on or? but help? IT CANT BE BRICKED WHEN I STILL HAVE ALL IOS!?

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, you can try the safemiifrii method. It will probably work if the IOS's are not corrupted. You probably patched your sysmenu IOS, anjd got it corrupted.

A

Aimen

OP
Darkmystery said:
Yes, you can try the safemiifrii method. It will probably work if the IOS's are not corrupted. You probably patched your sysmenu IOS, anjd got it corrupted.

But i have tried and tried and i dosent work... is it that hard to start? i have put the gamecube cable in input 4 and press on all d-pads but still.... but it's the only way if i have no savemii card?

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Aimen said:
Darkmystery said:

But i have tried and tried and i dosent work... is it that hard to start? i have put the gamecube cable in input 4 and press on all d-pads but still.... but it's the only way if i have no savemii card?

Mm, it might not even boot safety mode when the system menu IOS is corrupt.
unsure.gif

I don't think you have many other options (you probably don't have preloader/bootmii(boot2) installed). Maybe some autoboot disc, but I'm not sure.

A

Aimen

OP
Darkmystery said:
Aimen said:
Darkmystery said:

Mm, it might not even boot safety mode when the system menu IOS is corrupt.
unsure.gif

I don't think you have many other options (you probably don't have preloader/bootmii(boot2) installed). Maybe some autoboot disc, but I'm not sure.

nope, i was on the way to install bootmii and preloader AFTER DIP-IOS! And autodisc do i dont think it works, so it's the end for my Wii?
frown.gif

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, that app is stpuid (like 10 lines of bad original code, all the rest is by bushing and tona), and no wonder it bricked you

eric_4_life

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have a modchip(you said you do), just use the pinkfish if your are not on 4.0, and other wise you can just get an HBC or wadmanager autoboot disc running to fix your problem

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
Anyone else think this is hilarious?
Ok, I may be a bit cruel, but yes
tongue.gif
. ALWAYS INSTALL BOOTMII BEFORE DOING ANYTHING TO YOUR WII, IT WILL SAVE IT!
lecture.gif

Just to get my point across there.

EDIT: I was about to say since you have a modchip, can't you use pink fish disc? But eric_4_life beat me to it
tongue.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh dear. doesn't look too good does it? try using a SaveMiiFrii, see if it boots up. What firmware are you on? Do you have a modchip? Did you have preloader or bootmii installed? if you had bootmii, did you have a nand backup? Answer those questions so i can help you better.

EDIT: Oops bit late there wasn't I? Guess that's why you shouldn't be browsing on 10 tabs at once lol

A

Aimen

OP
icefireicefire said:
well, that app is stpuid (like 10 lines of bad original code, all the rest is by bushing and tona), and no wonder it bricked you

So it's bricked?
frown.gif

Lesson number 1. Never download apps to Wii from infamous people!

But can i still save it?

A

Aimen

OP
SifJar said:
oh dear. doesn't look too good does it? try using a SaveMiiFrii, see if it boots up. What firmware are you on? Do you have a modchip? Did you have preloader or bootmii installed? if you had bootmii, did you have a nand backup? Answer those questions so i can help you better.

I'm in 3.2E and have a modchip, WiiKey 1 with no preloader or bootmii! And have test try savemiifrii!

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aimen said:
icefireicefire said:

So it's bricked?
frown.gif

But can i still save it?

It depends, do you have a modchip, you said you did, try using the 'pink fish disc', also what system menu version were you on?

A

Aimen

OP
Lordpoketehpenguin said:
Aimen said:
icefireicefire said:

So it's bricked?
frown.gif

But can i still save it?

It depends, do you have a modchip, you said you did, try using the 'pink fish disc', also what system menu version were you on?

I have a modchip, wiikey 1, yes, with 3.2E and where can i find "pink fish disc"? i dont want a download link... just some tips xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or maybe an Anbernic device that can emulate psp
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psps still going for $100 on ebay lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i'll consider it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    if only i can backport the game meself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pretty sure the new flip one can do psp if you don't mind the sp design
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    resistance still has jerky gameplay on emu
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1gb of ram probably won't help
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess i'll stick to playing helldivers 2 for awhile
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Do people still hate that game or did they fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    fix? there were fixes?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i never heard or notice any fix
  • NO111ONE @ NO111ONE:
    @Xdqwerty crashd was the exploit for LG TVs to root practically any.
    I got word of it this january and rooted my TV. Was pretty impressed.
    Since then LG patched the command to root and then the developer mode app itself from making vulnerabilities.

And then I found out that having a rooted TV lets you use PPPwn to jailbreak a PS4 on firmware 11. Finally uses for my rooted LG (I hate the playstation as such the use is gone)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @NO111ONE, Did you have a arch64 base?
  • NO111ONE @ NO111ONE:
    Honestly didn't care to even poke. The board is W18H
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a 2023 Model turned off update in the homebrew channel maybe if I restore it and run the script again but it might auto update during the process
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    play it safe, keep it off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Script keeps getting stuck at Heap grooming now
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nowadays i just keep my jailbroken ps4 for some exclusives i don't play on pc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The youtube adblocker looks nice in the homebrew channel but I pay for premium for like $4 a month under vpn lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i dont even YT much, Net flix is just another bother
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    YT music apps pointless tbh
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    playing old music mostly while browsing/going through comics at archive.org
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me doin' simple stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't always need a bunch of electronics to enjoy electronics
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't always need a bunch of electronics to enjoy electronics +1