Hacking is my supercard two on death's door?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm using this for my emulator card and i am playing an snes game on it... but it keeps freezing so when i reboot it it goes to do the ds menu (even through i have the ds to auto start it's games when a slot 1 device is in) and i look at back of the and at the bottom i see lines where the gold bar is. is that normal. let me know here.

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DStwos are notoriously decent flashcards, its more likely the micro sd that is malfunctioning, just to be safe you might want to test a couple more micro sds before blaming the dstwo itself

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i also have a cyclon ds evo and i switched the card from that to here and vice versa what i mean is i have two mirco sd cards that a 8gb so i just switched files with them so yeah.. and it's still doing the same thing and my cyclon ds evo never freeze's on me... so i'm wondernig wtf is going on with it.

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
serenade.63 said:
is it a dsi evo or ds evo? and what class is the micro sd?

it's the ds evo and i left that one at my mom's so i don't know what class is the card but the one on my super card two is sangate 8GB.

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it should say what class it is on it, class is basically telling you the read and write speed of the card and a card with a low class WILL have freezing issues on high end flashcards, i had to upgrade to a 16gb class 6 from an 8gb class 2 for this very reason

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
serenade.63 said:
it should say what class it is on it, class is basically telling you the read and write speed of the card.

oh i'm formating atm to see if that matters. and i'll get back to you on the class in a moment.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its contact issues between either the dstwo/ds or the microsd/dstwo

The line is just the sticker being pressed against the chip on the flashcart, nothing to worry about (but you could upload a picture if you really think its a problem)

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
Its contact issues between either the dstwo/ds or the microsd/dstwo

The line is just the sticker being pressed against the chip on the flashcart, nothing to worry about (but you could upload a picture if you really think its a problem)

maybe i will when i get to my mom's today. i'll take a pic of the back of it.

it just keeps freezing. i wondering if getting a new mirco sd card would fix it... but they both work fine on my old cyclon ds evo (well the mirco sd cards do.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill