Is my microsd defective?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by jesustmac, Jul 29, 2016.

1. jesustmac
    OP

jesustmac Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2016
    Hello everyone!

I'm following the Plailect's guide with my N3DS XL and my micro sdxc of 64GB.

I'm stuck in the Part 2... The EmuNAND9 simply doesn't run. Red screen, black screen, red screen, black screen.. et voila! Again in the HomeBrew Launcher screen :) (I'm doing it through menuhax but with browserhax occurs the same)

The micro sdxc is FAT32 formatted (using MiniTool Partition Wizard) and this is maddening, I don't know what else to do.

Could anyone help me?

2. jesustmac
    OP

jesustmac Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2016
    I have just tried with other micro sd (4gb) and still not opening... so I can't discard a problem with the microsd but I don't know what's happening...

3. Tenshi_Okami

Tenshi_Okami GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 3, 2015
    Puerto Rico
    use downgrade_checker to see if you have a bad downgrade

4. NoSoul81

NoSoul81 GBAtemp Fan

May 30, 2016
    United States
  5. Hayleia

Hayleia GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 26, 2015
    France
    Check that menuhax isn't installed on your emuNAND (for example if your NANDs are linked) or that you have Type 1 and not Type 2 as a setting. Otherwise, you'll just go to your emuNAND and it launches menuhax for obvious reasons.

6. jesustmac
    OP

jesustmac Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2016
    Thank you very much! The downgrade was unsucessfully completed! Now I have my n3DS with A9HL + Luma :)

Ricken likes this.
  7. NoSoul81

NoSoul81 GBAtemp Fan

May 30, 2016
    United States
    Unsuccessfully completed? That means not completed lol.

But congrats.