Hacking Is my IOS60 a Stub?

solidsnake40sw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before i found this site i used this guide: http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-g...od-any-wii.html
to hack my wii. At step 4 i had to install IOS60-patched then run Firmware Updater 4.1. I successfully updated from 3.2 to 4.1. By using this firmware updater 4.1 does this mean my ios60 is now a stub? If it is what can i do....btw my wii has been working great with no issues. Also if my iso60 is a stub what do i have to do to keep it from getting bricked.....thanks in advance.

Dmon84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Like i said on previous posts, the Firmware Updaters 40 and 4.1 don't brick! Many others saying that, i know.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dmon84 said:
Like i said on previous posts, the Firmware Updaters 40 and 4.1 don't brick! Many others saying that, i know.
If you already have IOS60 installed, they wont brick, but if you dont have it already, they WILL brick. Dont believe me? try deleting IOS60 with AnyTitle Deleter and running one of them. (NOTE: This will give you a full brick, so dont come crying to me if you try it and brick your Wii)

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
Dmon84 said:
If you already have IOS60 installed, they wont brick, but if you dont have it already, they WILL brick. Dont believe me? try deleting IOS60 with AnyTitle Deleter and running one of them. (NOTE: This will give you a full brick, so dont come crying to me if you try it and brick your Wii)

In short, dont do as Sif just said. Don't brick your Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: One day away from Juan's birthday