Hacking Is my HDD dead?

Engezerstorung

Trophies
XP
Country
France
for the saves i think that user saves arent stored together, there is one folder by user
and some game have a "common" save (like super smash bros), if you want to recover everything you need to save it all
and secondly i think that to restore you need to first create a save too
(so basically for botw, create a save for both you and your brother, then replace thoses save with your recovered saves for both user)

related to your previous post: i think that MK8 also have a "common save", you need to restore them all for it to work correctly i think

Last edited by Engezerstorung,

Samwix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
for the saves i think that user saves arent stored together, there is one folder by user
and some game have a "common" save (like super smash bros), if you want to recover everything you need to save it all
and secondly i think that to restore you need to first create a save too
(so basically for botw, create a save for both you and your brother, then replace thoses save with your recovered saves for both user)

related to your previous post: i think that MK8 also have a "common save", you need to restore them all for it to work correctly i think
yeah, I got my brother's folder, my folder and common one. But when I restore them and overwrite the new ones, it doesn't work, my save is kinda reset

Last edited by Samwix,

Corredor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know what was the problem with the other restoration methods, but I know you can't restore the save data on the USB device after you have installed the games on it (you need to restore the save data, then install the games), except with Savine.

Enviado de meu 6039J usando Tapatalk

Reactions: Samwix

Samwix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know what was the problem with the other restoration methods, but I know you can't restore the save data on the USB device after you have installed the games on it (you need to restore the save data, then install the games), except with Savine.

Enviado de meu 6039J usando Tapatalk
I didn't know this haha thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.