Hacking Is my flashcart dying?

Spider123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing Pokemon and was looking at stuff in my box when my game froze. I decided it was no big deal and booted it up again. This time when I clicked on a Pokemon in my box it froze at a black screen. I tried one more time and this time the game wouldn't load. I tried other games too and nothing would load. Should I be concerned or does it just need a rest or something?

Officer Delibird

Trophies
Website
comitsblog.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Spider123 said:
I was playing Pokemon and was looking at stuff in my box when my game froze. I decided it was no big deal and booted it up again. This time when I clicked on a Pokemon in my box it froze at a black screen. I tried one more time and this time the game wouldn't load. I tried other games too and nothing would load. Should I be concerned or does it just need a rest or something?
What kind of card do you have?

Spider123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Comit8907 said:
Spider123 said:
What kind of card do you have?

It's an N5, sorry if this should be in other, I'm just so used to looking at this section I accidentaly posted here.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes it is dying of Aids!!!

Anyway, make sure you are using the latest stable firmware, try formatting and maybe a new rom

Do not ask where to get the new rom it is against the rules.

Spider123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kevan said:

Anyway, make sure you are using the latest stable firmware, try formatting and maybe a new rom

It's definitely not the Rom, my whole flash cart was messing up. I re-formatted it and I'm letting it sit for a bit, will try again tonight.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Spider123 said:
kevan said:

It's definitely not the Rom, my whole flash cart was messing up. I re-formatted it and I'm letting it sit for a bit, will try again tonight.

Isn't an N5 a NAND card? I've got a dead one here, it can't save anymore!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: