Hacking Is my DSTWO dead?

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it got whacked a bit and now isn't making good contact? Try slipping something inbetween it and the back of the slot to get a better fit (the paper trick)

Reactions: mudkippi

mudkippi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe it got whacked a bit and now isn't making good contact? Try slipping something inbetween it and the back of the slot to get a better fit (the paper trick)
I really hoped that was the case, but still no luck. Also, seems like there is no clone that contains CPU like DSTWO. Still, thanks for your help.

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wtf there are no other cards with dstwo Hardware.

You can buy a slot2 flashcard to run the games natively on the D's lite.
stargate-3ds the demo i've seen had the same speed and emulation options as only the dstwo used to have... and it would be enough to do all the other functions it claims to have, it's just software from what i understand to make an dstwo card have those extra functions for 3ds games/and reflash.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
stargate-3ds the demo i've seen had the same speed and emulation options as only the dstwo used to have... and it would be enough to do all the other functions it claims to have, it's just software from what i understand to make an dstwo card have those extra functions for 3ds games/and reflash.
Which demo? The Stargate doesn't even support dldi (saving and loading in DS homebrew) yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)