Hacking Is it worth it to buy an Acekard to play pokemon HGSS?

themockingbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the responses guys. one more question though: can my current .sav file that I'm using on my r4 be used on the acekard with no save file glitches/corruptions? i don't want to restart everything all over again. anyone have experience with this?

Teny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Johnlennonjumped said:
monkat said:
Nah, you shouldn't do that.

You should buy the actual game ^^! It doesn't make sense to buy a flashcart for one game that you can just buy anyway. And you should buy.

HUH he is going to pay $24 for a card that he can play a bunch of games

why would he pay $39.99 for a game and a little toy pedometer

gbasp.gif

To show game devs there are people interested.
I say if you have the money, you should buy the games you like to support the devs. If you don't, then get the Acekard or other flash carts to get your games. I use my Acekard as a "demo" game. I try it, and if I like it, I go buy it.
Also, you can go to Pokemon tournaments if you are interested in those. I never been to one, but I assume they check your cart for any traces of cheating or if you actually have the game.

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Teny said:
Johnlennonjumped said:
monkat said:
Nah, you shouldn't do that.

You should buy the actual game ^^! It doesn't make sense to buy a flashcart for one game that you can just buy anyway. And you should buy.

HUH he is going to pay $24 for a card that he can play a bunch of games

why would he pay $39.99 for a game and a little toy pedometer

gbasp.gif

To show game devs there are people interested.
I say if you have the money, you should buy the games you like to support the devs. If you don't, then get the Acekard or other flash carts to get your games. I use my Acekard as a "demo" game. I try it, and if I like it, I go buy it.
Also, you can go to Pokemon tournaments if you are interested in those. I never been to one, but I assume they check your cart for any traces of cheating or if you actually have the game.

Sure I'd buy game if they didnt cost 60$ here and 50$ when imported with taxes.

Crunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I'm doing. Waiting on it to be shipped right now. I'm trying to breed a shiny while I wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1