adrian2055

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone,

I found an original PS4 at a resale shop for $120 and like a fool I started buying games for it (downloaded and on disc) and updated it to the latest firmware. Is there a way to hack my system so I can stop buying games?

I have no concern for online gameplay at all. I only do DLC downloads and mainly updates for Mortal Kombat 11 (The Krypt).

D

Deleted User

#1 rule is never update to latest firmware because PS4 hacks have always been dependant on firmware to work. Worst thing you could have done.

What firmware are you at can you check because there may be a 8.52 explot soon although it's not yet confirmed. If it's later than that you may be in for a very long wait.

Reactions: KiiWii

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do not updated your system and then ask 4 help. You supposed to do so before you updated your console mate. Now you lose by K.O.

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Everyone,

I found an original PS4 at a resale shop for $120 and like a fool I started buying games for it (downloaded and on disc) and updated it to the latest firmware. Is there a way to hack my system so I can stop buying games?

I have no concern for online gameplay at all. I only do DLC downloads and mainly updates for Mortal Kombat 11 (The Krypt).
Nothing wrong in buying games buddy we still need to support Sony and the 3rd party developers or we will have nothing to hack in the first place best to have one ps4 up to date or you can't play the latest games and one on the lowest firmware you can find 6.72 is the best middle ground as 5.05 are a little expensive but worth it if you feel like spending a little more 7.xx are cheap enough I seen them sell for under £120 in the uk can't be that much more in the US

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oof proper research would have prevented you from updating. Tho you might aswell get PlayStation + for free monthly games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?