Hacking Is it possible to transfer saves from emulators to other systems?

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know. If you're using a port of SNES9X on both systems, I would think the save format would be the same. Good question. I guess I could try this out.

harrybuttox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Relys said:
I don't know. If you're using a port of SNES9X on both systems, I would think the save format would be the same. Good question. I guess I could try this out.
yes please let me know I wanna try it with all the emulators lol im gonna attempt it also

geegee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I moved a snes9x wii save file to my ds and it played fine in SnesmulDS. It just required some renaming. But this only works for emulators not for vc games.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no reason using the same emulator it shouldn;t work. When trying it, make sure both roms are named the same and that your using an emulator version that reads full rom names. Then make sure you save a file on both platforms first, Then change the savegame name accordingly. As long as you are using the same name of the rom on both platforms it should not change the name of the savedgame (as long as the emulator is the same PC SNES9X, Wii SNES9X).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast