Hacking Is it possible to run EmuNand from a 32GB MicroSD in a SD Adapter?

ThunderDog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys!,
I have been trying to copy my CFW EmuNand over from my 4GB SD to my 32GB MicroSD with SD Adapter to use it, to store my EmuNand.
However, when trying to use the Gateway Launcher and make an EmuNand by pressing "Format EmuNand" nothing happens.
It just seems to freeze not even showing any progress, and I dont know what to do.
According to Nintendo MicroSD Cards should work just fine with a Adapter, but maybe its some kind of Gateway problem, that I am not aware of?

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
microsd adapters don't have anything inside them, theyre just metal pins in a shell. I would check the microsd on your computer, its possible you have a fake/bad card. It should work.

ThunderDog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Currently testing to read the SYSNAND with a Trancsend Adapter and the 32GB MicroSD Card, seems awfully slow tho.
I even compared the speed of the 4GB Card and the 32GB one, and they were close to the same speeds:
16.4mb/s Read
4.35mb/s Write 4GB Card

13.5mb/s Read
4.30mb/s Write 32GB Card

still feels much slower on the 32GB Card, gonna test writing EmuNAND again after reading SYSNAND is finished

Dualin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im using a 32gb micro sd with an adapter and its works perfect. Maybe your card might be counterfeit.

ThunderDog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah its prolly cause its just a NoName Card even tho that card works perfectly fine in my Smartphone it doesnt seem to like the "Format Emumand" Option.
Guess the only other way for me would be either waiting for N1ghty to update his EmuNAND tool where i can create a EmuNAND from the PC or getting another MicroSD Card...
What kind of MicroSD card do you guys recommend?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/4Z-enjtn7t0?si=JxP181zLddGOC9jQ