Hacking is it possible to dump and play bought psn games?

sechya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm trying to run a dumped psn game. Unfortunately the psn game won't start because its encrypted (Infobox: ineligible).

I used my sisters console (obviously latest fw) to download it from my psn account. Afterwards I copied it to an external hdd, only to copy it to my ps4 5.05 internal hdd. I get a message that the game wont start (hen activated) with a "buy it from the psn store" button.

I thought, maybe I should dump the game to an usb drive, so I can create a pkg with orbis on pc. But the problem is, the dumper won't work unless the game is running. I even tried to copy the game folder via ftp but it takes awefull long. Is there a way to recognize a ps4 formated external hdd on pc?

Edit: It's an old game: USFIV

Last edited by sechya,

sechya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
@saxleader312 Afaik reactPSPLUS resets dates to play plus games without subs right? I Don't have the ps+ version just bought the digital version on release day. I tried out of desperation and still no luck.

@KiiWii can you give me some pointer via pm, I would be very grateful.

Is there actually a tutorial how to do this?

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
What you need to do is run the hen dumper in the same way as backing up a disc. I have done this with my own purchases on my downstairs PS4.

Bought game on legit 5.55 PS4 with my main PSN account. Transferred to USB using official storage manager.

Transferred it to internal on my 5.05 HEN PS4 that has the same account on it and the game boots.

I then ran the Vortex dumper and started the game so I could create my own fpkg file of it to install on my brother's console.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Just realised maybe it's because both of mine I ran the game using the same account. Can you try that?

jmaverf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you need to do is run the hen dumper in the same way as backing up a disc. I have done this with my own purchases on my downstairs PS4.

Bought game on legit 5.55 PS4 with my main PSN account. Transferred to USB using official storage manager.

Transferred it to internal on my 5.05 HEN PS4 that has the same account on it and the game boots.

I then ran the Vortex dumper and started the game so I could create my own fpkg file of it to install on my brother's console.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Just realised maybe it's because both of mine I ran the game using the same account. Can you try that?
What about the update? Did you have trouble with the recent update of some games? How did you transfer the game from the an ofw ps4 to cfw ps4?

Last edited by jmaverf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again