ROM Hack Is it possible to backup games created & shared on that RPG Maker 3DS Game?

NANASHI89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realized with the recent ban wave, I might not be able to download games created on that upcoming RPG Maker for 3DS.

So I thought... is it possible to back up said game and share it online? Like with JKSM?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realized with the recent ban wave, I might not be able to download games created on that upcoming RPG Maker for 3DS.

So I thought... is it possible to back up said game and share it online? Like with JKSM?

"upcoming" we don't know how exactly this works, we don't know if saves are local or online, if its a save file, then by using JKSM, however, its just an speculation, until the game is released.

NANASHI89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"upcoming" we don't know how exactly this works, we don't know if saves are local or online, if its a save file, then by using JKSM, however, its just an speculation, until the game is released.
I was thinking somebody had an import copy that they could test.

x65943

translation implies the existence of cislation
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This trailer suggests that, yes, you can share your games with other people online.

TjxsQkw.png

x65943

translation implies the existence of cislation
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. How did I miss that? I'm sorry.

Well, if it's on the jap eshop - you should be able to download it and check it out for yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm