Hacking Is it me or is it easier to get pal isos then NTSC

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I think that they both have about same number of seeders and leechers.. of course it depends on your tracker.
PAL PAL PAL!

Soybomb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Usenet never has problems with seeders...

smile.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The answer to why is obvious. Americans are greedy and only want want want!!! They won't share what they've taken... but Europeans are nice are share what they just took.

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup typical answer for an american, we have no pride, but how can you blame us look at what bush has done for us with regards to foreign relations. the first time we fly a flag were labeled southern, republican, or just a reflection of the bush administration... it's sad, but atleast we can look foreword to Obama

AeroScap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yup typical answer for an american, we have no pride, but how can you blame us look at what bush has done for us with regards to foreign relations. the first time we fly a flag were labeled southern, republican, or just a reflection of the bush administration... it's sad, but atleast we can look foreword to Obama

You seriously cant place the blame on the bush administration. Keep in mind he was a "normal" everyday person at one point from one of your streets. Seriously over the pond IMO we dont tie what Bush has done with the american people.

Obama? Isnt it a 2 horse race?

CamaroShifter88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The answer to why is obvious. Americans are greedy and only want want want!!! They won't share what they've taken... but Europeans are nice are share what they just took.

Hah, the thing I find funny about this post is that, if this were true, then that would mean that Euros pirate more than Americans because you're seeding off more torrents..

Wouldn't that be making Euros more stingy and greedy than Americans?
lecture.gif

Amazing what biased views can make someone say
biggrin.gif

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From what little I've seen there is a lot more open and free expression of intent over in Europe and the UK then in most of North America. I wouldn't say there's that much of a gap between people downloading unlicensed software in the americas, but most of the development and groups usually seem to be european in origin, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night