Hacking Is it legal?

pootman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use mine to watch TV/Films, legitimately converted from recorded (by me) broadcasts. That's legal.

Spending six hours out of an eight hour work shift to watch it all is legal too:

My employers might say that's too much television, but it's only a three inch screen.

So really, it's equivalent to less than a half-hour on a reasonably sized large screen.
(For those of you who have difficulty with arithmetic: 12x1/2hr=6hrs; 12x3"=36"; a half decent widescreen tv. QED.)

I'm contractually entitled (practically obliged, in fact) to a half-hour break on an eight hour shift.

So it's legal.

Right?

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The R4 is like a DVD. Legal to buy and own, but can be used for illegal things.

- Sam

I think a better comparison would be an R4 is like Limewire or bitorrent, the client itself is not legal (illegal) , but what people use it for usually is (legal) (pirating music, movies, games, etc...).

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
I think you messed up a little there...or was it sarcasm?
unsure.gif

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
It breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it, and, if you're the proprietor of an R4, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, but that doesn't really matter 'cause - get a load of this - if you get stopped by the cops in Amsterdam, it's illegal for them to search you. I mean, that's a right the cops in Amsterdam don't have.
rofl2.gif
OMFG the best post in the thread. i was thinking the exact same thing as i was reading down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM