Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Edit the host file
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_file

Just point the MS server IP to 127.0.01 (AKA localhost AKA your own computer). He won't be able to connect to the server. I'm not sure if all the MS servers share an IP. But I think so.

He could always reinstall his computer (or if he's really stupid - beg his parents for a new one).

There's no better cure then a good ol' whoopin.
Always worked with me. Just smack him around (because his parents don't sound like they would).

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help, iritegood. I appreciate it. Hopefully this will cure him. But what the hell will he do without it?

Yep.. Exactly, Forte. I hope I can get to him in time.

~Nero

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
While he's away, open up his computer and steal the processor, then take a pair of pliers to one of those black cylinders on the motherboard and pull it right out. If you can get into his router, remove something important looking. Last, apply peanut butter (smooth, not chunky, chunky is for eating)to the tips of every possible connector you can think of for the computer and replug them back in (also do for the router and the wall socket
tongue.gif
). Hide some cocaine somewhere in his room that his parents may find but he wouldn't, or, better yet, just put put some cocaine on his desk in random spots and in his keyboard, he's little, so he won't know what it is. He will come home (or wake up) and feel the urge to play Maple Story so bad that he will probably ignore the cocaine. He will become frustrated when his computer won't even turn on (for lack of processor) and call his parents to fix it. His parents will come over and become alarmed that he processes cocaine and he is so aggravated, leading them to think that he just smoked some. If for some reason the parents rationalize that he couldn't possibly be doing cocaine, they will then proceed to take the computer to a repair shop and try to find out whats wrong with the computer. The repair man will inform them that the processor is missing, and the parents, baffled will ask how much a new one costs. They will see how expensive they are and then realize the possibility that he sold it for drug money. Or they may just buy him one and ask the repair man to install it. He will probably then test it, and see that it still isn't working. upon inspecting the computer he will see that the inputs all have peanut butter in them OMG more proof he smokes the coke. He will be sent to therapy and upon getting his computer fixed up, he will notice that the internet isn't working. He will probably become so frustrated at this point he will give up trying to play maple story (and if they're peanut butter in the outlet, it will probably permanently prevent him from accessing the intarwebz from that spot) and he will go outside into the fresh air, maxin and relaxing all cool and shootin some b-ball outside of school, when a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started causing trouble in the neighborhood. He'll get in one little fight and his mom'll get scared and say "you're moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air". He'll whistle for a cab and when it comes near, the licence plate will say fresh and it'll have dice in the mirror. If anything he'll say that cab was rare, but nah forget it, yo homes, to Bel Air. I really should go to sleep D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo