Is http://www.new3dscard.co.uk trustworthy?

MikeBeaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i ordered mine on the same day as you, mine hasn't arrived yet so im guessing mine will turn up Monday now :(
Mine was shipped Monday and it arrived about 20 mins ago, just trying to figure out a) if it is genuine ( it looks it, and came in an official looking Blue box) and b) how the hell to set it up :P

MikeBeaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hes done some other vids on emunand, pretty cool channel
Might check that out, first thing I did was back up the NAND and dump it to my laptop as a failover in case it ever goes pear shaped, do I need to mess around with emuNAND or just leave it how it is?

D

Deleted-355425

Might check that out, first thing I did was back up the NAND and dump it to my laptop as a failover in case it ever goes pear shaped, do I need to mess around with emuNAND or just leave it how it is?

some roms wont run because they require a higher firmware then 4.x .... so you will need to setup emunand to get the latest 3ds firmware to run the roms.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I ordered last Monday... It came 8 days later on this Tuesday..... It looks like comes from China but has royal mail recorded on it... I too was told twice that it will come from London as I'm in UK and that it will take 2-4 working days. Seems they ship from China to London warehouse and then post from there using royal mail.
Soooo... I had my package come today, I opened it, and it contained a empty sky3ds package!!! My 32gb mem card was cellotaped to the top of the 3ds packaging, but the packaging was empty! :(
I have sent them various emails asking if they can please send me another direct from London store so that I can get it next day, but I've had no replies... I'm assuming this is because they are in China and are 9 hours ahead of us in UK, so maybe I will get replies about 4am

D

Deleted-355425

Thank you. Where shall I buy it from? :(

i got mine from ebay, i just googled and found this http://www.realhotstuff.com/

ive seen others use this site for gateway cards but ive never used it, google around, maybe you will find a good seller in the EU?

you will need a mini SD card... not a micro SD card.. and it needs to be 2GB max in size.

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn I've been searching on eBay all day for one and can't find one :( Any chance you know your seller from eBay and can ask them if they're still selling? :( :(

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
I had reply from new3dscard... They wasn't happy with me been angry and posting negative posts about them, but the said they was considering sending me another sky3ds... At last I will get my cart :)

They was very understanding in their email and I understand why they was annoyed at it.... But I was just sad at paying out and not getting my item.

But others who say they don't reply back in emails, they do reply back.
Also after emailing other sellers of the sky3ds, it's true that new3dscard are indeed the faster delivery as others quoted 10-15 days. New3dscard are the only ones who say 2-4 or 2-5 days... So I personally do recommend new3dscard.co.uk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You can make a post on the DS forum about your findings, and they'll do their best to respond...