Status
Not open for further replies.

AgiosIlysion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi everyone! I don't know if it's the right place to ask this question, but I want to know if someone have heard about the site frxgame com

It appears to be a scam site at first sight, it's a cheap rent website for renting switch games and it offers a three-days free trial without registration that works (I tested it xd) but I won't give my credit card to any suspicious website lol

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok, so, this kind of practice is common where I come from, and its been around since the days of Xbox gold pass, The site seems to operate in the same way as the ones from here with the exception that they rent the games instead of selling them, In here they sell games for a fraction of the price, you buy them first and they give you an account containing the games, but over time by playing them your console or account would get banned permanently and that is because the games that you are using are bought with stolen credit card data, I'm not sure without the experience of anyone who has tested the site if this is the same but for I've seen is mostly the same, By the time this kind of scammers get discovered to be a scam they have already made a lot of money.

Reactions: 6adget

AgiosIlysion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok, so, this kind of practice is common where I come from, and its been around since the days of Xbox gold pass, The site seems to operate in the same way as the ones from here with the exception that they rent the games instead of selling them, In here they sell games for a fraction of the price, you buy them first and they give you an account containing the games, but over time by playing them your console or account would get banned permanently and that is because the games that you are using are bought with stolen credit card data, I'm not sure without the experience of anyone who has tested the site if this is the same but for I've seen is mostly the same, By the time this kind of scammers get discovered to be a scam they have already made a lot of money.
Oh I got it, so if I opened it during the three-day free trial, I'm in risk of getting banned? 😟

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't think that you will get banned. However what they always do is like chronoman said sell you accounts with stolen credit card infos and then change the password when some time passes so they can continue selling them.

There is a similiar site called consogame which offers 6 months support for the accounts and 80% of times the accounts don't work anymore when those pass.

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh I got it, so if I opened it during the three-day free trial, I'm in risk of getting banned? 😟
If this site operates this way (which it quite most probably do), you would be at the risk of ban from the moment you access the account, remember these are goods bought with stolen credit cards, In my country, people started buying these games from these sellers all the time on the switch since parents are vulnerable to this kind of scams, and then when they sold enough they would delete everything from Facebook marketplace along with the account and start fresh with different sites and states inside the country, by the time you get banned you could not find them anymore, They do this with all consoles but switch users where the easiest target, I would recommend to not use these sites until at least you see official adds on sites like youtube if that doesn't happen then they are anything but legit and safe.

Using online products like digital games with a stolen credit cards info usually leads to a Full ban of the account AND on the switch is a Ban of the console itself

Holybond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I don't know if it's the right place to ask this question, but I want to know if someone have heard about the site frxgame com

It appears to be a scam site at first sight, it's a cheap rent website for renting switch games and it offers a three-days free trial without registration that works (I tested it xd) but I won't give my credit card to any suspicious website lol
When in doubt, don't do it. We don't work for Nintendo so we don't know if you'll get banned. You might get flagged, you most likely won't. Do you really want to take that risk for the potential of a cheaper game?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either invest in a hacked switch to get games free or buy used games via Ebay or local Gamestop. Renting games during this covid crisis time is very risky b/c everyone is trying to scam for a quick buck

Doono

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to say something about this website. I got a trial member of the switch from them, it supports me secondary games account, returns games very quickly, also solve my problems easy, I think it is very good to get this service. I got a formal member now, it`s really playing many games, also a primary games account. Anyway, I enjoyed the service now, but you guys are hesitant to believe it or not!

Anz0

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I signup this forum beacuse of this topic. I recently got my ID and password for login into renting part. everything is OK but I'm still thinking if I will get banned beacuse I'm obsessed with splatoon 2 :/. Oh and I bought 30 day from the website. Please reply me if anyone banned for it

nookazonsss

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Honestly, it IS stated that their games are bought by them so if it was a lie anyone could sue them.. Would a group of people really risk this much for a greater loss? And they probably made more profit because around 15k-20k I have the service for a little over a month now nothing happened.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As they would say in Among Us, its definitely sus.

HxkuKoharu

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I signup this forum beacuse of this topic. I recently got my ID and password for login into renting part. everything is OK but I'm still thinking if I will get banned beacuse I'm obsessed with splatoon 2 :/. Oh and I bought 30 day from the website. Please reply me if anyone banned for it
So far I have not been banned, however I would like to know if you have had any problems?

- A few minutes ago I came across this topic on the forum.
I just want to say that I also purchased the 3 day trial of this site a few weeks ago and everything worked perfectly.
I was encouraged to purchase the 365 day membership on this site and all is well so far.

However I am very scared that something will happen to my account and I have even thought about dispensing with the services of this site.
Anyway, I will continue to update from time to time. (2022-04-21)

Jack515

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought their lifetime deal and as of last week when trying to rent Nintendo Switch Sports I am no longer allowed access and havnt yet got a reply from them since I gave them my account Login number.. Very suspicious! I will post if they ever give me back access. if I dont reply you we can assume its a scam

Jack515

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought their lifetime deal and as of last week when trying to rent Nintendo Switch Sports I am no longer allowed access and havnt yet got a reply from them since I gave them my account Login number.. Very suspicious! I will post if they ever give me back access. if I dont reply you we can assume its a scam

HxkuKoharu

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi, I am very surprised that this happened to you, did they reactivate your account or send you a reply?

As of today after 1 month and about 15 days I have not had any problems (fortunately), I change games every 8 days and sometimes I even share the FRxGame account with a friend and nothing has happened to either of us, I insist, it may be just luck, but so far I find it reliable.

JohQue

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hi, I am very surprised that this happened to you, did they reactivate your account or send you a reply?

As of today after 1 month and about 15 days I have not had any problems (fortunately), I change games every 8 days and sometimes I even share the FRxGame account with a friend and nothing has happened to either of us, I insist, it may be just luck, but so far I find it reliable.
Hey man can you share account with me ?
Im from a poor economic contry and i cant buy any games.
my discord : Fiebro#7358

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome