Gaming Is anyone here still playing MW:R?

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
robbywu said:
well since i only have a lan adapter im still playing reflex atm

Wut does a lan adapter have to do with playing BO? I use a wi-fi usb and it works perfectly fine. The only issues I get in BO are the never getting into games: I join a lobby, the map loading screen comes up, and when it says "awaiting gamestate" the screen goes black and it gives me an error and THIS ISN'T A CONNECTION PROBLEM!!! The other issue i have is the weapon models not loading. Both issues are present in both the retail game and the backup....

robbywu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
robbywu said:
well since i only have a lan adapter im still playing reflex atm

Wut does a lan adapter have to do with playing BO? I use a wi-fi usb and it works perfectly fine. The only issues I get in BO are the never getting into games: I join a lobby, the map loading screen comes up, and when it says "awaiting gamestate" the screen goes black and it gives me an error and THIS ISN'T A CONNECTION PROBLEM!!! The other issue i have is the weapon models not loading. Both issues are present in both the retail game and the backup....

many people with the usb lan adapter are having problems with freezing in the MP lobby where they have to hard reset the wiis.. i never claimed it to be a connection issue only some kinda bug that doesnt work well with the adapters

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still play MW:R, until I get Black Ops of course. I'll still play both though, getting MW:R didn't stop me from playing WAW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-