Hacking Question Is anyone else having joycon issues in CFW 9.0.1 via Bluetooth?

Johnny Dunlop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

I am running Atmos 9.0.1 and it seems that the CFW does not detect the joy cons when disconnected from the unit, only while attached.

Everything works fine in the OFW 9.0.1.

Just trying to see if this is wide spread and if anyone on the scene is aware and working on it.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: After speaking to some users on the discord channels, I can now use the joy cons wirelessly in atmos 0.9.4 firmware 9.0.1

If anyone is having issues, you need to unpair the joycons and allow them to pair again. After this they work fine. Note that when switching back to sysnand OFW, you need to repeat the process. Essentially, you need to repair the joycons anytime you switch between firmwares/nands.

Last edited by Johnny Dunlop,

Gammazeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I did not understand correctly, you have to unpair the joycons before leaving Emummc and pair them when you enter OFW? I'm facing a similar issue, my joycons are connecting correctly in EmuNAND but they don't connect wirelessly in OFW, they only work when they're attached to the switch.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I did not understand correctly, you have to unpair the joycons before leaving Emummc and pair them when you enter OFW? I'm facing a similar issue, my joycons are connecting correctly in EmuNAND but they don't connect wirelessly in OFW, they only work when they're attached to the switch.
sysMMC and emuMMC operate independently of each other. Therefore the Joy-Cons also treat each one as separate "consoles" even though they are both ran from the same Switch. So whenever you swap between emuMMC and sysMMC, you have to sync the Joy-Cons again. You cannot have the Joy-Cons synced to both simultaneously.

Gammazeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
OK I figured out that my joycons don't even work on Emummc or SysMMC, the thing is they were working fine just yesterday I do''t understand what happened. Have you any idea? Like it's strange, other joy cons connect to my switch and my joy cons connect to my friend's CFW switch...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...