Hacking Is an unpatched switch still worth getting?

DynastyVic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I have finally found an unpatched switch.

Is it still worth getting to invest into or has the switch scene been changed a bit?
Also can you go online or not?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unpatched unit is always better than patched and mariko units in term of easier access to CFW, you can play online as long you have a clean NAND.

Soccerdies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a lot of use out of my switch, Mario Kart, Smash, Mario Party for when people come over, Zelda, Mario Oddysey and All Stars, Luigui's Mansion Pikmin, Pokemon, the list goes on. I like that Im able to get games the day they come out or even sometimes before hand and play right away. Got my hands on Mario golf a few days before and realized that its just not worth the 60 dollar price tag. I'd estimate that I have probably 1,000 worth of games on my switch, they go with me, and its just overall a good system. The line up of upcoming games looks really good ( eyeing the Pokemon remakes, new metroid, etc so for me having a modded switch has been one of the greatest investments.

DynastyVic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I get a lot of use out of my switch, Mario Kart, Smash, Mario Party for when people come over, Zelda, Mario Oddysey and All Stars, Luigui's Mansion Pikmin, Pokemon, the list goes on. I like that Im able to get games the day they come out or even sometimes before hand and play right away. Got my hands on Mario golf a few days before and realized that its just not worth the 60 dollar price tag. I'd estimate that I have probably 1,000 worth of games on my switch, they go with me, and its just overall a good system. The line up of upcoming games looks really good ( eyeing the Pokemon remakes, new metroid, etc so for me having a modded switch has been one of the greatest investments.

What size memory card do you have?

Soccerdies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What size memory card do you have?
I went with a 512GB card since that was the best they had at the time, but man was I eyeing up those 1TB cards on Prime Day. But at the end of the day I have all of my games saved on a usb hard drive so its easy to reinstall them if needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok